Official Community Forums Home

Dual Play Stimulator

trina2008

• Members

GK18003main.jpg

When I first opened the box to this toy I have to admit I was very surprised, there are 10 options of vibration from Foreplay to Climax. All of this power from just 4 little AAA batteries. The bullets are small, they range from the smallest being only 1 ½ inches in length to the middle bullet which is 3 ¼ inches and the largest which is 5 inches. I was surprised by the power these little eggs had just from AAA’s.

With that in mind I went to my bedroom and showed my hubby all of the bullets and what they did and how you can plug 2 in at once. Now I have to admit my hubby loves anything that lights up and this toy was no exception. He was so eager to try it out he couldn’t wait and just began to put the bullet on my breast and realized they are so small and quiet that we could play with these anywhere including in water, so we decided to try them out in public since they’re very quiet. The wires are long so all I did was make sure the lighted part was facing me in my pocket and we were off shopping. I have to admit I loved the zoom and pulsation settings, they are my favorite. And yes ladies, the zoom is just what you think it would be it starts off slow and next thing you know it is at the highest speed and starts all over again. Before we even left the garage my hubby was playing with the buttons, and driving me insane. What incredible foreplay, by the end of our shopping trip all I wanted was him to fuck me!

When we finally got home he decided to tease me a little more and pulled out the biggest egg and inserted it while he used the small egg on my clit, it was all over after that. I couldn’t hold back anymore and just let loose with one amazing orgasm. That is when he decided enough was enough and he fucked me until I couldn’t remember my name, just the way I like it.

This little toy is perfect for anyone; from beginners to advanced users anyone will enjoy these eggs.

https://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...amp;ProdID=5233

• Members

Thanks for the review. I had seen these and since bullets/eggs are my favorites I wondered if these were worth the expense. I've added them to my wish list!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Howard,

Thank you for comment about my review, I really enjoy extending foreplay to include out of the bedroom fun. I mean if you can't be sexually active both in and out of the bedroom sex can get very boring. I have learned this after my second marriage, my husband has shown me how to feel comfortable about my body and to learn to enjoy everything it has to offer. I encourage every woman to take the time to explore their own body and find out what feels good to them. I also think the men should be open to new things and take the time to make sex more than a quickie, I love when we have sex for hours and yes guys, I mean hours. We can go from having intercourse to foreplay and back again all in one lovemaking session. By the time all of the teasing is done I couldn't want anything more than to have one incredible orgasm, and my husband is so worked up that he can't even see straight. But that is how we have become more intune with each other, it takes practice and patients to be able to let go of your inhibitions and just enjoy the feelings that sex brings.

There is always something new to be learned or taught from each other, just last night my husband taught me new ways to bring myself to an orgasm. All I did was ask him what he was doing because it felt incredible and to please show me how to do it because he travels alot for work and phone sex is something we do to make sure we keep connected in all aspects of our marriage. He jumped at the chance to show me everything and became even more aroused when I started to do it on my own, he just loves to watch. We stayed in bed for a couple of hours and just enjoyed each other but, we did not finish and waited another 6 hours of endless touching and flirting before we finally gave in.

I think everyone should be able to take the time and enjoy their partner to the fullest and just slow down a little bit and learn that every orgasm is not instant. You need to be relaxed and learn to enjoy all the feelings that your body is feeling.

So once again thank you for the vote of confidence about my review Howard and I really do enjoy your posts.

Katrina