Official Community Forums Home

Directives - Part 2

sassnclass

• Members

I can feel the plug inside me as I sit on the couch and drink water.  El Mando is sitting beside me. I watch his hand as he rubs my inner thigh.  I have noticed that he likes to keep touching me as we talk. It feels a bit surreal that we are sitting here talking while naked.  

He asks, “What’re you thinking about? You look serious.”

“Sorry, it just feels surreal that we are actually here together…naked.” I give a nerve laugh.

He smiles at me, “Yes, we are really here.  And you are definitely naked.”

His eyes move down my body.  I notice that his cock stirs with interest.

Running his hands over my thighs and up to my breasts, he studies me.  Lifting one breast, he takes a nipple into his mouth and sucks it.  My head falls back at the immediate rush of pleasure.  He repeats the same action on the other.  Moisture pools at my core.  

He stands up and says, “Stay right there.” 

I watch him walk to the nightstand and grab something.  As he comes back over, I realize it is a set of nipple clamps with a chain connecting them.  I swallow as I watch him adjust them.  Leaning forward, he sucks a nipple into his mouth again.  He gentle bites and I let out a whimper.  He pops off my nipple and then puts the clamp on me.  He tightens it so that it stays in place.  He looks at me and tightens it more until I let out another moan.  He repeats the same thing on the other nipple. I feel myself growing wetter from the sensation the clamps are causing.

Looking at my clamped nipples he says, “So fucking gorgeous!”

He grabs the chain and tugs a little.  My nipples stretch forward as he pulls, I sit forward to try and follow them.  He smiles and drops the chain.

I notice that his cock is fully hard again.  I am impressed at his recovery time.  Neither one of us are in our twenties or thirties anymore.  Of course, he notices me looking.

He says, “Do you like what you see?”

“Yes, Sir.  You…um…recover quickly.”

He smiles and leans forward to capture my lips.  He deepens the kiss.  Then he sits back on the couch.

He instructs, “I want you to ride my cock now.  Let’s see if that plug in your ass makes your tight pussy feel even tighter.”

I straddle him and he positions his cock at my opening.  He presses the tip inside.  Oh, it is going to be a tight fit.  I can tell already. He holds my hip with one hand and his shaft with the other and pushes me down further on his cock.  Then he holds both my hips and tells me to look at him.  I make eye contact as he guides me down firmly on his cock.  I cry out at the incredibly full feeling of him in my pussy and the plug in my ass.  I try to lift myself, but he holds me firmly in place.

He commands, “Tell me how it feels.”

I am already starting to whimper, “It…um…fuck…so full. It feels like so much.”

He lifts me up a few inches and then pulls me back down hard on him.  I cry out again and grasp onto his shoulders.

He demands, “Ride my cock now.  You can start off nice and slow.  But you need to take me in fully each time.”

I use my knees to lift myself up slowly, he feels huge inside me.  I am careful to keep him inside and not rise too far.  Then I slowly slide back down.  When I get him inside, I lift again.  He grabs me and pulls me back down roughly.  I feel him go deeper and gasp.

He says fiercely, “I said you will take all of me each time.  Do you understand?”

“Yes, Sir.”

I press myself down firmly against him to be certain I have him fully inside me.  He gives me a wicked smile.  Then I rise again slowly.  Then I slide back down him, making a small grinding motion to be sure I have him fully inside.  

He grabs my ass cheeks and says, “Fuck yes, just like that!”

I continue my movements, being very careful to grind against him to take him in completely.  He starts to guide me with his grip on my ass.  He is forcing me to fuck his cock in firmer and quicker movements.  I increase my movements, still ensuring I am taking him in completely.

He directs, “Ride me hard now.”

I increase my movements even faster and he assists pulling me up and down by his hold on my ass.  I am moaning and whimpering at the sensations.  The chain connecting the clamps is slapping against his chest as I fuck him.  After several minutes of this, he pulls me down firmly on him and holds me there.  He raises his hips and lifts me up.  He feels so long and thick inside me.  I cry out. He lowers his hips and releases my ass.  He grabs a hold of the chain and grips part of it in his fist causeing my nipples to be pulled and stretched.  I let out a whimper.

He directs, “Keep fucking my cock!”

I continue to ride him.  I do my best to keep up the fast pace he had set.  His cock is hitting deep inside me, the plug is firmly in my ass, my nipples are being tugged and my throbbing clit is slapping against him as I move.  I feel like I am on sensory overload.  I feel my orgasm approaching.

I say, “Please, I’m close to cumming.”

He releases the chain and grabs my sides.  He halts my movements.

He says, “I want you to lick my cock.  You will not use your hands this time.”

I let out a little whimper at my missed orgasm.  Then, I lift myself off him and slide to my knees between his legs.  He grabs the chain connecting the nipple clamps and pulls.  My nipples are stretched forward again, and I moan.  He pushes his cock toward my mouth, and I lick up and down his length.

He says, “That’s it.  Just your tongue.  Lick it!”

I flatten out my tongue and continue licking him.  I pay close attention to the ridge around the tip.  I lick all the way around the ridge.  I run my tongue over the tip.  Then I start the process again.  I want to take him into my mouth, but I do not know how to ask.

He stops my movements and directs, “Stick out your tongue.”

I comply.  He slaps his tongue against my tongue five times.

He says, “Good girl.  Stand up at the foot of the bed facing me.”

I slowly rise and follow his directions.

Crossing the room, he stops in front of me.  

He commands, “Stand still.”

He tugs the chain again and my nipples stretch out.  I whimper.  I try to lean toward him to ease the pull.  

“Stand still!”

I whimper and say, “Please…”

Releasing the chain, he quickly removes the clamps and I cry out as blood flows immediately to each one.  He tosses the chain and clamps on the side of the bed.  Leaning forward he licks at one of my sensitive nipples, I let out a keening whimper.  He then licks the other one.  I moan.  I cannot help the sounds I make as he licks and nibbles at my sensitive nipples.  He stands and smiles at me while he plucks at my tender peaks, “Oh baby girl, you are so much fun.  Since you have been so good, I am going to give you a choice.  Do you want me to take out that plug and put a bigger one in while I fuck your pussy hard from behind?  Or do you want me to replace that plug with my cock?  And then fill your ass with my cum?”

I feel my face blush at the thought of having to say my choice out loud.  I enjoy anal, but he is so big.  Then again, I do not know what size toy he will use.  What if it is just as big as he is?  Then I will have double penetration.

I take a deep breath and ask, “How big would the toy be?”

He smiles and kisses my lips.  Then he walks to the nightstand and holds up a plug.  It is only a little bigger than the one I currently have in.  But is definitely smaller than his cock.

I say quickly, “I think I would like the plug, please.”

He lets out a little laugh.  Then tells me to bend over the bed and spread my legs.  He removes the plug.  Then I feel him push the bigger one inside of me firmly.  There is discomfort but it feels good as it stretches me.  I start to wonder if it would not have been better just to have him inside me.  It is going to feel incredibly full when he slides into my pussy.

He taps the end of the plug, and says, “Keep it in your ass.  Let’s get those cheeks red before I fuck that wet pussy.”

The first strike of his hand on my ass cheek surprises a yelp out of me.  I lose count as he continues to spank my ass.  The stinging and burning increases.  I start to squirm, and he finally stops.

“Such a pretty shade of red!”

Stepping between my legs, he lines his cock up with my soaked pussy.  He pushed forward slightly, and I feel his thick tip slide in.  He holds still and rubs my heated ass.  I feel so many sensations at once that I start to whimper.

He leans forward, “It’s okay, baby girl.  It is too much for you?”

I realize that I am trembling, I manage, “I…I’m okay.”

“Do you need to take a break?”

Taking a deep breath, I shake my head.

He rubs my ass cheeks again, “I need words, baby girl. Do you need to take a break?”

“No, Sir.  I’m good.”

He holds my sides and pushes his cock slowly into me.  I suck in air at the incredibly full filling.  He pulls back and then thrusts in completely.  I cry out.  He starts to thrust in and out in firm and full strokes.  I am making grunting whimper sounds.   His thrusts increase in intensity.  After several minutes of this, he abruptly pulls out.  He directs me to climb on the bed.  I am to be on my knees and elbows with my ass up high in the air.  

After I am in position, he climbs on the bed behind me.  He thrusts inside my pussy again.  He goes back to his quick pace of fucking me hard.  I am trembling and I put my face down against the bed.  I feel him fist his hand in my hair and pull my head back.  He has complete control of me.  All I hear is the sound of his flesh slapping against mine and our moans and grunts.  I feel him grow even firmer inside of me and he abruptly stops and pulls out.

He says, “Fuck, baby girl!  You feel amazing.  I want in that tight ass of yours.  Think you can take me now?”

I am having trouble catching me breath.  I tried to answer, but it sounds like gibberish to both of us.  He chuckles and pulls the plug from my ass.  I feel the bed move as he stands up.  After a minute or so he is back behind me.  I feel him working lube into my ass.

He commands, “Answer me.  Do you want me to claim this tight ass?”

His fingers work lube into me.  

I respond, “Yes, Sir.”

“Mmm, good girl.”

He lines up his cock with my ass and he pushes forward.  The stretching is uncomfortable, but not painful.  He enters me slowly.  He pauses.  Then pulls back.  Next, he pushes forward even deeper.  I take a deep breath.  He pulls back and then thrusts in fully.  I feel a little bit more discomfort.  But I relax into it, and I start to feel the pleasure of having him deep inside me.  He holds still and lets me adjust.

“Fuck, baby girl.  Your ass is so tight.  I’m not going to last long.  You’re going to take my cum.”

He reaches around me and finds my clit.  His fingers rub at my clit as he begins to thrust in and out of me.  He is fucking me in long and firm strokes.  His breathing is ragged and rough.  Each stroke is both uncomfortable and pleasurable at the same time.  It feels incredible.  I love the knowledge that he is claiming my ass, that he will be filling me with his seed soon.  It is such a dirty, naughty thought.  I feel my orgasm approach.

I gasp out, “Sir, I’m close to cumming.”

“Fuck!  Me too!  Okay, baby girl.  You can cum!  Cum for me!”

He presses harder against my clit and thrusts deep, my orgasm hits hard.  Then I feel him pulsing inside me as he cums.  My muscles clench and spasm as I ride the pleasure.  My arms collapse as I let my upper body drop to the bed.  He leans forward over me, and his weight causes my lower body to press to the bed.  I am now on my stomach, and he is still buried in my ass and laying on top of me.  We are both breathing heavy.  We lie there for several minutes.  

Then I feel him pull out of me.  I hear him cleaning up in the bathroom.  I lie on the bed, feeling satiated and pleased.  His cum is dripping out of me and I know I should probably feel ashamed.  But I don’t.  All I feel is the sore and pleasant feeling of being well used.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

• Members

I put myself in El Mando's position and I got hard immediately. I stood up and showed my hard cock to my wife. She grabbed it and said what do you want to do with this. I said I want to put it inside of you. Whichever opening you want. She said what if we start with this and took me deep into her mouth. I was about to cum so I pulled out and led her to the bedroom. We both stripped down and got into bed. I spread her legs and licked and fingered her pussy until she was dripping pussy juice. I then got on top of her and fucked her until we both had moan inducing orgasms.

Thank you @sassnclass for your story. It led to a great morning of mind blowing sex. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Members
13 minutes ago, Rio said:

I put myself in El Mando's position and I got hard immediately. I stood up and showed my hard cock to my wife. She grabbed it and said what do you want to do with this. I said I want to put it inside of you. Whichever opening you want. She said what if we start with this and took me deep into her mouth. I was about to cum so I pulled out and led her to the bedroom. We both stripped down and got into bed. I spread her legs and licked and fingered her pussy until she was dripping pussy juice. I then got on top of her and fucked her until we both had moan inducing orgasms.

Thank you @sassnclass for your story. It led to a great morning of mind blowing sex. 

Life imitating art for sure! 

• Like 1

• Members

It's not that I need anything to get me sexually excited but her stories sure help.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Members
2 hours ago, Rio said:

Glad to be an inspiration! 😊

• Members
1 hour ago, Lady said:

I agree.  Sassnclass is an artist.  Her writings conjure up feelings and with her descriptive words she draws you into the story.  With a little imagination you can put yourself there or actually when she stirs emotion she can bring the story to life.   Makes you want to experience it right then and there.   As Rio did. 

Thank you! 😊

• Like 1

• Members
33 minutes ago, Katie Did It said:

Another good steamy story! Fogs up my glasses and gets me tingly. 

Thank you. 😊

• Members

@sassnclassI'm sorry this is off the subject but looking at your screenshot and I was thinking how nice it would be to have some bright red lipstick stains on my cock. Once again, sorry that this is off the topic. 

• Haha 1

• Members

Sassy, I must say this is a perfect ending to part one.  I am always amazed at your ability to bring an erotic story together with such detail.  Like others have commented, you are an amazing artist.  Thanks for sharing your talents.  

From your number one fan. 🌹

• Thanks 1

• Members
16 hours ago, Pleasure4U said:

Sassy, I must say this is a perfect ending to part one.  I am always amazed at your ability to bring an erotic story together with such detail.  Like others have commented, you are an amazing artist.  Thanks for sharing your talents.  

From your number one fan. 🌹

Wow! Thanks for the kind words! 

😘

• Like 1

• Members

I loved it!! Thank you Sassnclass. I can’t wait for part three! ☀️

• Thanks 1

• Members
1 hour ago, Lonely and divorced said:

I loved it!! Thank you Sassnclass. I can’t wait for part three! ☀️

Glad you like it.  

• Thanks 1