Official Community Forums Home

Period sex

Sassygirl77

• Members
5 hours ago, Sassygirl77 said:

Look for ideas/strategies for period sex?

Well for me as a male that had 2 ex-wives that  didn't want sex during their *Monthlies*  their libido was down and the idea of any kind of sex wasn't happening, so we never thought of coming up with ideas or strategies and neither one was into Anal Sex! Now talk about being on an emotional Roller Coaster, both my ex-wives could've won Grand Prizes! Thankfully when I became a Big Rig Truck Driver and when my ex-wives monthlies hit, I asked for extra deliveries and stayed on the road. In fact my 1st ex-wife seemed to have a never ending monthly at one time, because of her B@#chiness I stayed on the road for 6 months straight. My current wife had some kind of woman problem and had to have tubes tied at 21, so she never had a problem with sex until many years ago when we stopped having sex altogether! Ask me today want my wife's "V" looks like I can honestly say I don't know and if it still even works.  Now when I was a Truck Driver I have had women driver's tell me when their monthly hits and have a load home, "we women were made with more than a pussy, we were also made with a mouth, tits, and an ass (if your into backdoor sex)for a reason!" I hope that gives you some ideas at least!

• Members

I was devouring an ex girlfriends pussy, when she started her period.  She was very embarrassed and tried pulling my face from between her thighs. I held on and brought her to orgasm several times.  From that point.  It never stopped me  from eating pussy. 

• Like 1

• Members

I’m extremely horny during that time.  My IUD has stopped my periods which is a good thing so no mess or waiting.

Shower sex is an alternative, and after a shower and fresh tampon oral is still an option. 

• Members
2 hours ago, michelleddd said:

I’m extremely horny during that time.  My IUD has stopped my periods which is a good thing so no mess or waiting.

Shower sex is an alternative, and after a shower and fresh tampon oral is still an option. 

Me too. 

• Like 1

• Members
2 hours ago, michelleddd said:

When my wife had her period, we had some wonderful sex.  And I had no problem eating her.  It was hot! 

• Like 1