Official Community Forums Home

69…..take it or leave it

raym718

• Members

Being totally honest, I have not had the opportunity to do 69. But it is something I have desired to experience at least once.

• Members

Not my favorite for a number of reasons.  
When it gets good to me I get distracted and don’t do my best work. Plus if I’m on top I will drown you, it will go in your nose etc. So it’s best we give pleasure one at a time. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

• Members
6 hours ago, tiger48 said:

Being totally honest, I have not had the opportunity to do 69. But it is something I have desired to experience at least once.

Oh man if you ever get the opportunity take it because you won’t be disappointed brother

• Like 2

• Members
4 hours ago, Chubbs0709 said:

Oh man if you ever get the opportunity take it because you won’t be disappointed brother

Chubbs0709 It's on my bucket (or fuckit) list

• Like 1

• Members
14 hours ago, michelleddd said:

When it gets good to me I get distracted and don’t do my best work. Plus if I’m on top I will drown you, it will go in your nose etc. So it’s best we give pleasure one at a time. 

I can see this point, too: If she's focused on sucking my dick so she can swallow my cum, and I'm free to lie there with my eyes closed, enjoying every second of it, that's a VERY good thing! Same for her: I just want her to focus on nothing but her own pleasure, cumming all over my lips and tongue and face when she can't hold back anymore... I see all three scenarios as a Win-Win-Win situation... 😀

• Like 2

• Members

Nothing like doing 69 with my girlfriend or any other clean sexy lady.  I love it when they start screaming and say OMG I'm going to Cum all over you.  And start squirting all over my face and my mouth in my eyes and nose it taste so sweet and delouse 😋  I try to get it all to go  inside my mouth and down my throat. But some girl's squirt more than others. But I love doing 69 everytime I do it mmmmm

• Like 2

• Members
11 minutes ago, michelleddd said:

Right?! Any oral is good oral! 
well, maybe not 100% but it usually is.  

It's all good all the time

• Like 1

• Members

69 with the woman on top is my favorite all time position. I love the taste of pussy juice and lap up every drop, sucking and lapping at her clit and sucking on the edges of her labia. Supporting my head while trying to get my tongue in deep or in the right spot is a problem but can be accommodated either by my pulling on her butt, support from a pillow or raising or lowering er body. 

She won't gag in this position and can control her movement, depth of penetration and do what she wants with your cock, lick the sides, roll her tongue around the head, nibble the head, suck the balls.  If I cum she can swallow or spit Now, the troublesome part is keeping my nose away from the anus. When planned and convenient I have cleaned both of us off beforehand with a wash rag. In the back seat of the car or when so spontaneous cleaning beforehand is not possible you make the choice, 69 or not.  

• Like 2

• Members
55 minutes ago, Uncle Tony said:

69 with the woman on top is my favorite all time position. I love the taste of pussy juice and lap up every drop, sucking and lapping at her clit and sucking on the edges of her labia. Supporting my head while trying to get my tongue in deep or in the right spot is a problem but can be accommodated either by my pulling on her butt, support from a pillow or raising or lowering er body. 

She won't gag in this position and can control her movement, depth of penetration and do what she wants with your cock, lick the sides, roll her tongue around the head, nibble the head, suck the balls.  If I cum she can swallow or spit Now, the troublesome part is keeping my nose away from the anus. When planned and convenient I have cleaned both of us off beforehand with a wash rag. In the back seat of the car or when so spontaneous cleaning beforehand is not possible you make the choice, 69 or not.  

I agree and like your description and explanation

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

69 is fun for a bit. It's nice either on top or on bottom. Nice to feel her body while I'm in her mouth and it's nice when she wiggles on my face to get me all juicy. BUT, it's a lot of work. If we could time it to cum at exactly the same time, then maybe it would be great but most of the time it's just a position to have some fun in and then  move to another. 

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
  • Members

My wife always wants to do 69 but I'd rather do her and then have her do me. I can concentrate more on giving her an an orgasm or multiple ones and then have her do me and then I can concentrate on how good she's sucking my cock.

• Like 1

• Members

I agree. I’d rather please my partner first then have him please me.🌞

• Like 1

• Members

I do not like it all the time, but I do enjoy a 69 session. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • Members
On 8/5/2022 at 2:00 AM, michelleddd said:

I have to agree, I love to suck dick so much that I would be too distracted if he’s pleasuring me. I love to make him rock hard and about to come and then edge him back to almost flaccid,, he can tongue my pussy between me edging him back to rock hard then do it all over again usually four or five times before he explodes as I suck, stroke and bite his cock. YES, he likes me to scrape my teeth along his shaft pretty hard! We only meet occasionally mostly because he says he only gets horny for a woman every few weeks. He wants little to do with me after sex.. is this normal?

Any 60 year old men out there that only wants to have sex every 3-4 weeks? 
is that normal.?

I am single and dating other men in between our get togethers, dating not fucking..

he is a amazing lover and is fabulous at giving me multiple orgasms and sensual massage but it’s difficult for me to wait weeks in between getting flirted with and enjoying sex with him.

does this really happen with men? 

Or am I being played??

• Members

Hi 60! I looked at your profile page to find out more about you and there's absolutely nothing there. You are trying to be mysterious?

• Members
On 4/24/2023 at 3:19 PM, 60 is the new horny said:

Hello Leo, I just signed up and did not know I can put up a profile. 
Don’t be shy, ask me what you want to know.

I'd love to ask you anything as well of your open to that?.

• 11 months later...
  • Members
On 8/12/2022 at 2:48 PM, Uncle Tony said:

Agree 100% - - being in a 69 with a woman on top of me is my favourite position too. I prefer curvy BBWs and SSBBWs but most of them feel like they’ll be too heavy for me so I always have to reassure them it’s not a problem. 

Kinky and nasty is a turn on for me, so I love to have my nose in the woman’s asshole regardless of whether she’s showered or not while I’m eating her out. I go even further than that and tongue fuck her asshole as deep as I can get my tongue in. 

I always tell the woman beforehand that I’m going to French kiss her after going down and give her a taste of both her holes. So it’s up to her as to how clean she wants her cunt and her asshole to be. 

• Like 1