Official Community Forums Home

F.B.I.’s never ending power

• Members

Every citizen should be outraged about the raid they conducted on former President Donald Trump!! The unyielding power and control they have is disgusting. They will stop at nothing to prevent the former President from running for re-election.

Meanwhile the Democrats can do whatever illegal misconduct with no repercussions to them what so ever.Has everyone forgotten Hilary and the bleach bit to her computer? Former President Bill Clinton stuffing documents down his pants.

What about the Biden’s? Hunter can hook up with Russian hookers and smoke crack? The list is too numerous to write here. Obviously they all all above the law.

Every citizen better start caring what’s going on with our government. Wake up America and start caring!!! It’s just a matter of time before everything implodes. It’s just a matter of time.Our republic is hanging on by a thread. God help us!!!

Thank you for reading my rant.☀️

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

• Members

Thank you Starving. I appreciate you reading my post. We should all fear what this republic has become. God help our country and all of us.☀️

• Members

You are very welcum Starving. Thank you!☀️

• Members
3 hours ago, Lonely and divorced said:

Every citizen should be outraged about the raid they conducted on former President Donald Trump!! The unyielding power and control they have is disgusting. They will stop at nothing to prevent the former President from running for re-election.

Meanwhile the Democrats can do whatever illegal misconduct with no repercussions to them what so ever.Has everyone forgotten Hilary and the bleach bit to her computer? Former President Bill Clinton stuffing documents down his pants.

What about the Biden’s? Hunter can hook up with Russian hookers and smoke crack? The list is too numerous to write here. Obviously they all all above the law.

Every citizen better start caring what’s going on with our government. Wake up America and start caring!!! It’s just a matter of time before everything implodes. It’s just a matter of time.Our republic is hanging on by a thread. God help us!!!

Thank you for reading my rant.☀️

Yes I have been following all the crap that is going on in our country! Not to mention that Obama took files and stored them in a warehouse in Chicago!! If people can't see this and demand change!! It's up to us to do it! We are a country founded by the people for the people! God bless America!

• Haha 2

• Members

Thank you Fun guy. Excellent post!!!☀️

• Members

Oh my gosh, what a spot on post! You are so right Wet wild honey. God help us. I hope it’s not too late to take back the Dems hold of power. How do we know they won’t plant false evidence to stop Trump from running again. You know what’s coming down the pike. The average citizen will be audited by the IRS  since they just hired 87,000 agents!! God Help Us. Americans better wake up! Thanks again for the  spot on post.☀️

• Haha 2

• Members
20 minutes ago, Wet wild honey said:

Lonely you are correct... It's only going to get worse... We still have 3 years left under this administration and they have already ruined America.  That was their plan all along... Biden hurt America within the first few hours of his Presidency when he shut down the US pipeline and took thousands of jobs away. And he is their puppet, just doing what he is told to do by the Dems behind the scenes... Remember they want everyone to depend on them so they can control you.  Well they won't control me!!! We can thank all those that "voted" him in and said he would be a better President than Trump.  Well where all those people now?  Hmmmm, they are being very silent.  So to all those who so called "voted" him in what do you think how your President is doing?  People don't like Republican Presidents in office because they care about America.  

This is no comparison to what the end times will be like... This is not even close to what God's rath on evil will be like 

That's very true! 

• Thanks 1

• Members

You can't make this crap up.  We are on the edge at this point.  Not sure how it can come back, but between Biden, his handlers, all the "educational indoctrination", woke crap, and all, it will be a difficult task.  I still can't see how so many people think he is doing a great job and that they are better off than with Trump.  "Control the media and you control the minds" is so very true. I read multiple sources and compare them to find what I believe is true - facts only.  Too many people choose only on source.  God Bless America and God Bless the Patriots who haven't given up!  

• Haha 1

• Members

Thank you Marka09. You are spot on. ☀️

• Members

Thank you Always!!You are so right. It’s not looking good for Trump.☀️

• Like 1

• Members
2 hours ago, Always ready for sex said:

Lonely I agree 100% this has not been right since the Democrats stole the election. 

ONE LAUGH?   So the one that did the "laugh" as a reaction must not agree.  Please tell me why?  What has your beloved FJB done good for you?  Do you like the inflation, price of gas, etc.  Oh, I'm sure you will blame it on Trump.  But give me FACTS.  I'm a conservative, but that shouldn't matter.  I'm an American who loves this country.  I fought for it and luckily came home in one piece.  What I dislike is that the "swamp" doesn't like anyone who is not a politician.  They are afraid that their "gig" will be taken down.  As a businessman myself, I want employees who work hard for the company, don't put their interests above the company values and goals, and who have the interest of the company in mind at all times.   Congress is not there.  They hate being put to the test.  That's why so many bills have things in them that are not even close to what the bill should be about.  Games.  Self interest.  TERM LIMITS TOO!  This should not be an occupation, it should be a privilege to serve for a short time then bring in new blood to keep the sensitivity to the people and their needs. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Members

Now you know why i post much anti woke pro american stuff.  I get called racist alot but those calling me that have very little diversity in their lives and a white middle age white guy with asian wife is one of their faverite targets

• Like 2

• Members

Apparently there is an adolescent on here. They want to play reindeer games. I know who you are.  You’ve posted laughing emoji’s in several of my posts. Jealous are we? Making a mockery of other people’s posts is beyond the pale. Please grow up . I hope you get some counseling. You obvious need it.☀️

• Like 2

• Members

Thank you Starving. These petty jealousies are beyond the pale.☀️

• Members

How convenient that the judge who signed off on the search warrant for the FBI, is the same judge who signed of on Jeffery Epstein not being charged with human trafficking. Obama appointed him.☀️

Edited by Lonely and divorced
Charged with human trafficking in Florida.Apparently someone thinks Human Trafficking is funny. How sick is that.
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

• Members

Exactly. Thank you for commenting.☀️

• Members

I do not watch tv at all. I do not have cable. I live in a rural area. I read. Lots of novels of all genres mainly . I look at websites to get my info. I don’t just look at Fox. I look at the liberal, fake news websites as well.I stand corrected. Yes he was in jail for human trafficking but he went years before he was charged again. The judge in Florida gave him a slap on the wrist and only charged him with procuring sex with a minor and solicitation of a minor. 
I guess you are a democrat and like the direction this country is going. I’m assuming you voted for Biden and despise Trump as well.☀️

• Members
12 hours ago, Wet wild honey said:

I agree... There should not be lifers in Congress... If the President can only serve 4 or 8 years, then the people who sit in Congress should only have 2 or 4 years.  Cut it in half of the President... They should have to pay for their own insurance as well once out.. Some of us have to pay for our own health insurance and it is not cheap either... I am one of them...They will not change how they think so it does no good to have them be a lifer in Congress.  New blood brings new ideas and ways of thinking for the people which they serve... 

The reason were in the mess that we are in is because congress and politics have become a career for many.  They use their "power" to build personal wealth and feed their egos.  I believe that congress should be limited to 8 - 12 years and it should still alternate with midterm elections.  Fresh blood and ideas, not stagnant ideas that are past their prime.  While in congress, they should be paid a fair amount, receive benefits, and contribute to a retirement fund just like a regular job.  When they leave, their salary and full benefits goes away, they go back to being a regular part of the public, and they can feel good that they were helping the country.  What should attract people to be in congress is their passion and love for the country.    

• Like 1

• Members

Well said Marka09. I totally agree. Thank you for commenting.☀️

• Like 1

• Members

I loved your comments wet wild honey. Members of congress should have to pay for their own health insurance as well as contribute to their own retirements. It’s bad enough they get so. many perks ( they probably write 99% off their taxes). 
They have no idea what it’s like to live like a normal person. They are so out of touch with the real world. I wonder the last time they ever did their own grocery shopping or pumped gas.☀️

• Like 1

• Members

Ever notice how they accuse you of watching fox and say you should look at other sources  while being an expert on fox but are clueless about what on fox and never open to viewing other sources besides cnn or it sister channel msnbc. People in broadcast news watch their competitors. Ratings are everything because theirr highest ratings charge the most money to advertise. Fox has been dominate for decades  and most of their viewers came from cnn and msnbc. Every anchor and reporter wants to work there. It the top pay. All the news come from two places AP and Reuters. Every news producer has to rewrite the copy, decide what makes it to air and what dosnt based off opinions of the producers. Years ago i worked in that business but msnbc and cnn dropped the news format to offer mostly opinion pieces just like mtv dropped music videos to offer reality tv which is hardly reality at all. Production speaks for itself.

I wouldnt worry about the ones using laughing emojis they entitled to a alt opinion. Some of yall have given me emojis that was sad or angry.  What irritating when they make assumptions based on sterio types. Like it odd we on a sex site if we christion and republicans. It hypocritical they say. Is it? Only democrat non christions would dream of visiting? I pretty sure people from both parties and all faiths have logged on and discussed jerking off and other topics we share. I lean christian but dosnt mean i dont hang out with muslims and jews and wiccans. Dont recall ever speaking out against it.   

Right tied up?

• Like 2