Official Community Forums Home

Pegged

silverback68

• Members

I really want to have my wife start pegging me once in a while but I don't think she would be into that kind of thing. I've tried other things with her but she's shot me down so many times saying"ain't I enough for you". And I have to live with her. Fo now Im working on try to find a way to leave. We've been together 30+ years. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members
On 8/18/2022 at 1:27 PM, silverback68 said:

I really want to have my wife start pegging me once in a while but I don't think she would be into that kind of thing. I've tried other things with her but she's shot me down so many times saying"ain't I enough for you". And I have to live with her. Fo now Im working on try to find a way to leave. We've been together 30+ years. 

You're looking to leave because she won't peg you? Perhaps change your way way of asking? Proper communication is key which includes both parties listening to what the other says.

I want to be pegged as well and my wife has tried it but said it hurt her so we were unsuccessful our first time (it was a pretty large strapless strap on).  So instead of "insisting", I am shopping around for a more traditional strap on.

For her comfort and mine. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • Members

Pegged is an interesting game that I recently tried out. The rules are straightforward and easy to understand. I found that the game was surprisingly strategic and had a lot of depth. I enjoyed the challenge of trying to outwit my opponents and come up with the best strategies. I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for an entertaining game to play.

• 4 months later...

My girlfriend love to give rim jobs but she was afraid to use a toy on me because she thought I would react badly but quite the opposite. I loved when she played with my ass. Turned me on which turned her on. It's quite a nice little spice up I definitely love being pegged. The orgasms are way awesome

• Members
17 hours ago, wideyedbicur72 said:

My girlfriend love to give rim jobs but she was afraid to use a toy on me because she thought I would react badly but quite the opposite. I loved when she played with my ass. Turned me on which turned her on. It's quite a nice little spice up I definitely love being pegged. The orgasms are way awesome

I sure wish mine was like yours! I've tried it; she's attempted it. But she just doesn't have the initiative, enthusiasm or willingness to go there for and with me.