Official Community Forums Home

Aching to be Sucked

BrendenB

• Members

While it's true for me to say I'd love to have my Cock sucked almost every day, there are some days -- like TODAY -- when I absolutely ACHE for it.  Today I NEED it and WANT it SO goddam badly... It started this morning, when all I had to do was touch my dick and almost immediately I had a throbbing steel hard-on...  How desperately would I LOVE, right now, for some slutty babe to come into this room, kneel down in front of my chair here, pull my shorts down to my ankles, see my stiff Cock standing straight up, look at me and smile and say, "Mind if I suck on that for a little while?" .... OH. MY. GOD...  TODAY, I need to be sucked SO F'NG BAD!  Just had to share this 

• Like 4

• Members

I feel for you Brendan.There are days (just about every day lol...) I’d love to have my clit sucked. I wish I could help you out. I love to suck cock!!☀️

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• Members
2 hours ago, BrendenB said:

While it's true for me to say I'd love to have my Cock sucked almost every day, there are some days -- like TODAY -- when I absolutely ACHE for it.  Today I NEED it and WANT it SO goddam badly... It started this morning, when all I had to do was touch my dick and almost immediately I had a throbbing steel hard-on...  How desperately would I LOVE, right now, for some slutty babe to come into this room, kneel down in front of my chair here, pull my shorts down to my ankles, see my stiff Cock standing straight up, look at me and smile and say, "Mind if I suck on that for a little while?" .... OH. MY. GOD...  TODAY, I need to be sucked SO F'NG BAD!  Just had to share this 

BrendenB, I feel like we are all rooting for you.  😊. Good Luck

• Members
33 minutes ago, Marc said:

BrendenB, I feel like we are all rooting for you.  😊. Good Luck

Ha! Well thanks for that. Thankfully I don't feel this way often... Floated the ask to the wife, not surprisingly she said "No"... Dammit. Sometimes I wonder if I should try to find some "slut" out there who just LOVES to Suck...

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• Members

My very first FWB used to live across the street. Back then, she had the same needy personality that I had. But we were hardly ever in sync. In some ways, that made it better. If I knocked on her door for "no good reason", it wouldn't be but a few minutes before I was on her back and she was sucking cock. If she texted me and asked what I was up to "for no good reason", she would soon be on her back with her thighs around my head getting eaten out. She now lives a few hundred miles away but once or twice a year we do manage to recreate that fun. I have a few others who gladly suck me and expect great oral in return and unfortunately, I do pay for some now and again. I absolutely understand that need. There's nothing like watching and feeling a cock slide into a womans mouth!

• Like 2

• Members
21 hours ago, Lonely and divorced said:

I feel for you Brendan.There are days (just about every day lol...) I’d love to have my clit sucked. I wish I could help you out. I love to suck cock!!☀️

Sounds awesome. Maybe you can message me and describe how you'd do it, and I will gladly return the favor! 😊

• Members
9 hours ago, tiptaste said:

My very first FWB used to live across the street. Back then, she had the same needy personality that I had. But we were hardly ever in sync. In some ways, that made it better. If I knocked on her door for "no good reason", it wouldn't be but a few minutes before I was on her back and she was sucking cock. If she texted me and asked what I was up to "for no good reason", she would soon be on her back with her thighs around my head getting eaten out. She now lives a few hundred miles away but once or twice a year we do manage to recreate that fun. I have a few others who gladly suck me and expect great oral in return and unfortunately, I do pay for some now and again. I absolutely understand that need. There's nothing like watching and feeling a cock slide into a womans mouth!

Those visits seem like “very good reasons” to me 😂😉

• Members
21 hours ago, Katie Did It said:

Sounds like you have a big appetite. Hope you find somebody slutty enough  to take care of that! You sound like a lot to handle.😉

I do have a big appetite! But there are days when the Ache is extremely pronounced. I would love to find a woman who is "slutty" like that, someone who just loves to suck cock all the time... I probably AM a lot to handle but I am always happy to try and Give as much pleasure as I hope to get! I'm one of those guys who loves to suck and lick a woman's pussy and clit... I like to think I'm good at it and I can go for a long time...

• Like 2

• Members
4 minutes ago, BrendenB said:

I do have a big appetite! But there are days when the Ache is extremely pronounced. I would love to find a woman who is "slutty" like that, someone who just loves to suck cock all the time... I probably AM a lot to handle but I am always happy to try and Give as much pleasure as I hope to get! I'm one of those guys who loves to suck and lick a woman's pussy and clit... I like to think I'm good at it and I can go for a long time...

It’s definitely fun to play, but I hope you find your soul slut. 😊

• Like 1

• Members
On 8/25/2022 at 4:41 PM, Lonely and divorced said:

I wish you could help me, too! If you truly love sucking cock, you're my kind of woman!! And I, too, just love to suck and lick a nice pussy and clit... Would love to make you cum as I did that (that would be a huge turn-on for me!)

• Like 1

• Members

Thank you Brenden. ☀️