Official Community Forums Home

The Wave Vibrator

ren

• Members

Hi

I just got this, put in the batteries and it won't turn on. For those of you who have this, is there a special way of putting in the batteries that I may not be doing. I AA batteries I'm using are new.

Thanks

I don't have this one, but have had a few toys that haven't come with battery insertion directions. Try different combos, like one positive end up, one positive end down, if that doesn't work, switch sides. That's usually how the batteries go, one + end up, one + down.

If that still doesn't work, and you got the item here, there's the one year guarantee, so you can exchange it for another one. Just call Meaghan!

• Members

I have The Wave, and I love it! I have so many toys that I can't always remember which ones had interesting or difficult battery insertion. However, I would suggest peering into the battery compartment and seeing if there is a clear piece of plastic in there. If there is remove it.

If you try and try again and can't get the toy to work - call Meg at the above number, she will send you a replacement!

Good luck!

Mikayla