Official Community Forums Home

Got A Question?

Well me and my girlfriend/future wife have been having sex for sometime. She just told me that she want to have a night of wild umcontrolable sex with me. I guess the question i have is that im not sure how much more she will let me try or how she want s it.

• Members

Hi armyman75.

In my opinion, the only way to answer the question you've asked is to talk to your girlfriend and simply ask her. If she's asking for a "night of wild uncontrolable sex" chances are she already has a few things in mind. Ask her. You've probably got a few things you'd like to try yourself....so just ask her if she'd be willing to engage in whatever that might be. I completely believe that any sex life worth it's salt results from open and honest communication.

Good luck and have fun!

I gotta agree with ReadyAndWaiting....if you don't know where the boundries are, if there ARE any, you need to ask her. Maybe ask her what her fantasy for a No Holds Bar Night Of Wild Sex means to her, what SHE wants to have happen. Go from there!! Have fun!!!!!! You won't know, until you ask her.

• Members

Hiya, Communication is golden!!! I agree with the other posters here, you really need to ask her and also make a safe word that has nothing to do with sex, in case she or you get uncomfortable. Just remember that communication is the best thing.

Good Luck! ;)

Well i did ask her. She said that she was open for anything. The only thing is she is only the second female ive been with in my 31 years of living. So im not really to sure on what to do. Please give me some ideas. Also we have been together for a year and have made love plenty of times.

• Members
Well i did ask her. She said that she was open for anything. The only thing is she is only the second female ive been with in my 31 years of living. So im not really to sure on what to do. Please give me some ideas. Also we have been together for a year and have made love plenty of times.

Handcuff her to the bed. Role play. Walk through the door and without saying a word, take her right where she is. Watch a movie and do exactly what they do. Oh, you are a lucky man, you're gonna have FUN!!!!

• Members

Just a thought for you, maybe the two of you should go and look online to see what is out there, or better yet, find a shop that the two of you can visit together. You might find some interesting ideas there. Sometimes you will see things in the books or from videos (which I know that you have seen) that both of you want to try. At a store, you can be very open as to what interests you and the employees are quite good with suggestions too. I have seen many couples in the stores and they bounce ideas off one another and get plenty of suggestions too. You might see some body paint, or gels, or who knows what that you might find stimulating and fun. And above all ENJOY!!!!!!!

• Members

hi

you can also try striping in front of her or ask her to strip in front of you and try the other ideas that has been giving to you

play the game of blindfold :rolleyes: good luck ENJOY,RELAX and have FUN!