Official Community Forums Home

A Little Less Noise There...

I live in a dorm with several housemates. The walls are very old and very thin. I bought the "ultimate pearl beaded rabbit vibrator" because the reviews said it was rather quiet, and it was! But I need something with a little more power (and maybe a little bigger too). Any suggestions? Thanks. :D

• Members

Try some Fun Factory toys. They are made of silicone and are usually very quiet as well as powerful! The problem is, many of the more powerful toys are louder than you would probably like. Have you considered a mini-vibe, like the Huster Rock-It? These toys are small but deliver a very, powerful punch!

Also, have you considered playing music while you play? This will muffle the sound so you can use whatever toys you want. Or, if you have a private bath, consider a waterproof toy. They might think you are shaving your legs in there!

Good luck!

Mikayla

Try some Fun Factory toys. They are made of silicone and are usually very quiet as well as powerful! The problem is, many of the more powerful toys are louder than you would probably like. Have you considered a mini-vibe, like the Huster Rock-It? These toys are small but deliver a very, powerful punch!

Also, have you considered playing music while you play? This will muffle the sound so you can use whatever toys you want. Or, if you have a private bath, consider a waterproof toy. They might think you are shaving your legs in there!

Good luck!

Mikayla

Thanks a lot. :) Just wanna say that yall (yes, I'm from the south. I say yall with pride! lol.) are awesome and I LOVE this site! I tell all my friends about it. Thanks for being here.

much love <3 and thanks.

• Members

Good luck!

Mikayla

I tried searching for the Huster Rock-It and nothing came up? Is it offered through this company? Maybe under another name. What category is it under?

Thanks...

• Members

hi up and out, i have the same issues you have with power and noise and size! lol. a few weeks ago they there offerring the dual bullet for free and ofcourse i picked it up. i have then ordered many a toys from this site, but i must confess that the dual bullet is by far my favorite, only because it is small, offers clit and vaginal and/or anal stimulation; SUPER powerful and very quiet... so you might want to give that one a try. im sure its normal price isnt alot, so even if it isnt you cup of tea, it wont be that huge of a loss.... but trust me when i say... id would be a ok if all my toys were stolen.. except for that one. lol. let me know how it goes through a pm or something cuz i can never keep track of all these posts!!!