Official Community Forums Home

Do you swallow?

Shadetree

• Members

After I shed my first wife (high school sweetheart, neither of us virgin & she wasn't exactly prudish, we just "grew" in different directions) I involved myself in group sex encounters. That inevitably resulted in intimacy with other men. I came to have the attitude, "I swallow. Why don't you? The only chick I ever put up with who didn't swallow was one of my horny threesome girls and she had money to spend! 

• Members
4 hours ago, Kock lover said:

I have a big load to release. Anybody thirsty  i hear its quite dlelisioso 

Hi, Kock lover!

If we both swallow, we could get each other's loads and then share a nasty, sticky kiss until it's all gone. I think my load is pretty delicioso, too.

• Members

I once heard of a biker chick who'd buy a flat of strawberries and feed all the guys strawberries. Then she'd suck them off for more tasty cum! I do find cum got be a little bland; but I've never tried this. Anybody have anything to add on taste?

• Members

I heard eating pineapple makes you taste sweet. ☀️

• Members
1 hour ago, Shadetree said:

Hi, Kock lover!

If we both swallow, we could get each other's loads and then share a nasty, sticky kiss until it's all gone. I think my load is pretty delicioso, too.

Hhhmmmm

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On 9/22/2022 at 4:06 PM, Shadetree said:

Well that supports the strawberry thesis. Thanks for your testimony!

You’re welcome.☀️

• Members
2 minutes ago, Mamasugs said:

I can vouch! Born & raised Hawaii Nei! Most definitely! Oh SO ONO!

Thanks, Mamasugs!☀️

• Members
5 minutes ago, Mamasugs said:

You Soo Welcome Lonely! Hope you're having a beautiful start to a fabulous weekend 💦💋🔥

Thank you! I hope you are as well!!!☀️

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members
On 9/22/2022 at 3:30 PM, Shadetree said:

I once heard of a biker chick who'd buy a flat of strawberries and feed all the guys strawberries. Then she'd suck them off for more tasty cum! I do find cum got be a little bland; but I've never tried this. Anybody have anything to add on taste?

My ex liked when I drank SoCo, she said it sweetened my jizz.

• 10 months later...
  • Members
On 9/22/2022 at 3:30 PM, Shadetree said:

Anybody have anything to add on taste?

I've found if you swallow fast enough, you taste less.  And if I can convince him to make his deposit directly inside my neck, again no taste.  So no excuses if you don't like the taste!

• Like 2

• Members
48 minutes ago, Dancer said:

I've found if you swallow fast enough, you taste less.  And if I can convince him to make his deposit directly inside my neck, again no taste.  So no excuses if you don't like the taste!

Well said, Dancer. I'm no connoisseur but I have found cum to be rather bland. I have heard that if you feed someone strawberries his cum will be strawberry-flavored.😜 Give that a try and tell us what you think.🤔

• Members
1 hour ago, Dancer said:

Yep, just take him as far back as you can when you know he’s close, just slides down. It’s also a better orgasm for him. 
It’ll blow his mind as well as his load and he’ll probably think you’re a keeper. 

• Like 4

• Members
21 minutes ago, michelleddd said:

Yep, just take him as far back as you can when you know he’s close, just slides down. It’s also a better orgasm for him. 
It’ll blow his mind as well as his load and he’ll probably think you’re a keeper. 

Well said ladies 😎💦

• Members
1 hour ago, michelleddd said:

Yep, just take him as far back as you can when you know he’s close, just slides down. 

Oh yeah, I'm aware.  And you're right.  😀

• Like 3

• Members

I like to swish it around and get the flavor b4 I drink it down.

• Members

It's fun to open wide so he can see his cum pooling inside my mouth.  Then I slowly close my lips, lean my head back, and let him watch my Adams Apple move up and down inside my neck as I swallow the load. Then open again so he can see it's all gone, straight down the pipe.  Yum.

• Like 2

• Members
4 minutes ago, Shadetree said:

Bravo to pblo69 & Dancer. My question for both is "Do you enjoy sharing sticky kisses with your partners?"😜

Absolutely

• Like 2