Official Community Forums Home

What is your favorite fetish?

Shadetree

• Members
12 hours ago, michelleddd said:

I don’t think I have any true fetishes. I definitely enjoy a man who knows how to be in control (BDE) but also allows me to be dominant when I feel the urge. 

• Members

Sounds to me like you have a pretty healthy attitude. In my case, I always enjoyed threesomes; because I like the kind of horny, horny chick who likes to be DPd. The thing about an MFM threesome is the other cock is on another hairy-chested guy. In recent times the shemale type has emerged. I am strongly imprinted on women, so I would much prefer an MFShem threesome. As to the FBB fetish, I like fit bodies, especially women. As to another cock in a threesome, I really enjoy something up my ass when I come. It doesn't have to be a cock. It can be a woman's finger while she sucks me off. It doesn't get any better than that! 

• Like 1

• Members
1 hour ago, Starving said:

I have a foot fetish!I love ladies feet 🦶 and shoes 👠 . They highly excite me sexually! I am around a lot of lady customers on a regular basis and I think they know I like them and I believe they tease me!

Yesterday one of the ladies ask me if I would look at her foot and tell me what i thought about a mark on her foot. Her toes were beautifully painted and tanned! 
I wanted tho take my cock out and cum all over her feet! If she only knew!

• Members

I like your legs. I would rather have someone like you in a threesome (MFM) than another hairy-chested man! I have mixed feelings about implants; but now they are making them much more realistic looking eg: Chanel Noir or Thais Schivanato. The problem with a lot of shemales is they are taller than I am. "Course if you're in bed height doesn't really matter.

• Like 1

• Members

Hi, I want to be fucked in my stilettos. I would like to try light bondage.☀️

• Like 4

• Members

I also like to wear nipple clamps.☀️

• Like 3

• Members
7 minutes ago, Lonely and divorced said:

Hi, I want to be fucked in my stilettos. I would like to try light bondage.☀️

And you like nipple clamps. I would too if I had a woman's nipples! On the stilettos, I think they're sexy; but I'd hate to try to walk in them. In my experience, I'm for anything that makes a woman feel sexier!

• Like 1

• Members

Yes, they’re very hard to walk in. I want to be fucked wearing  them with my legs on my lovers shoulder. Mmmm mmm☀️

• Like 3

• Members
9 minutes ago, Lonely and divorced said:

Yes, they’re very hard to walk in. I want to be fucked wearing  them with my legs on my lovers shoulder. Mmmm mmm☀️

I say again, anything that makes a woman feel sexy....

• Thanks 1

• Members
19 minutes ago, Katie Did It said:

I don’t really have any fetishes I am totally orally fixated! I want your mouth all over me…kissing, sucking , licking. And I want to do the same to you. Makes me wet 

Well, I'm not a slave to my fetishes. My bottom line is I have a cunt fetish! If we were in the same room, I'd have my face between your legs before you could say, "Commere, big boy." I can manage to stimulate you from clit to asshole at the same time; and my arms are long enough to get hold of your tits while I'm doing it. I just ask that you restrain yourself so I can make you cum before you demand dick.

• Members

I don't have any fetishes per say, but I rather enjoy seeing a woman play with cum in her mouth; cum all over her face (not necessarily by a group, but a normal amount); watching an ass bounce while being fucked from behind (ass or pussy penetration); mild dom/sub behavior; and tasteful lingerie is attractive. 

• Like 1

• Members

Well, yes I was telling er her much I love to eat pussy. I think I said, half-jokingly, that I had a pussy fetish. I like to make the woman cum at least once before actually penetrating her with my cock.

• Members
1 hour ago, Shadetree said:

Well, I'm not a slave to my fetishes. My bottom line is I have a cunt fetish! If we were in the same room, I'd have my face between your legs before you could say, "Commere, big boy." I can manage to stimulate you from clit to asshole at the same time; and my arms are long enough to get hold of your tits while I'm doing it. I just ask that you restrain yourself so I can make you cum before you demand dick.

I would love to feel all of that. I think I’ll double dog dare you to take on this brag.