Official Community Forums Home

What is your favorite fetish?

Shadetree

• Members

I would prefer to cum in a chick than on her. Ā  If she sucked me off, stroking my prostate to get the last drop, we could then share a nasty, sticky kiss until the cumā€™s all gone.

• Like 1

• Members
9 hours ago, Shadetree said:

I like your legs. I would rather have someone like you in a threesome (MFM) than another hairy-chested man! I have mixed feelings about implants; but now they are making them much more realistic lookingĀ eg: Chanel Noir or Thais Schivanato.Ā The problem with a lot of shemales is they are taller than I am. "Course if you're in bed height doesn't really matter.

Thank you, I believe my legs are my best feature on my body. šŸ’• I donā€™t have implants grew my own b cups. Also I am 5ā€™6ā€ tall.Ā 

• Members
23 minutes ago, Brooke2 said:

Thank you, I believe my legs are my best feature on my body. šŸ’• I donā€™t have implants grew my own b cups. Also I am 5ā€™6ā€ tall.Ā 

Ā 

23 minutes ago, Brooke2 said:

So am I. Many shemales are taller than I am. What I like about shemales is I would prefer a shemale in a threesome than another hairy-chested man. So instead of MFM it would be MFShem. From all my experience I know that I like a dick up my ass when I cum.

• Like 2

• Members

It looks like this topic is petering out. I'm disappointed that nobody else seems to like female bodybuilders (FBB); so I will provide some insight into Why they turn me on. 1. they have fit bodies and I have always been into fit bodies. Ā On that note, Autumn Raby, a Canadian stripper (and quite a good pole dancer) found that her level of fitness may have been threatening to the beer-bellied patrons she was dancing for. 2. A lot of the girls take steroids to put on more muscle mass. That makes their clits grow. Imagine eating a pussy with a clit the size of a finger joint. That turns me on! It's a little unfair, really; because steroids make a man's testes shrink! 3. Implants. Many of them have implants. I have mixed feelings about implants. I'm more of a nipple man than a tit man. The chick can be flat chested for all I care; because she's got a woman's nipples! But body building is about developing your physique and shaping your body; so a lot of the girls get implants. I can grudgingly go along with implants as long as they are not absurdly huge. The absolute queen of the genre is Denise Masino. I have seen pre-implant pics of her and she was natively flat chested; so I'm Ok with her big, sexy implants (plus she has nipples to die/kill for!). An example of the opposite extreme is one who calls herself "Pec Panther", a brunette with huge, balloon-like implants on her chest; but to give her props she has very well developed musculature. Finally, on the subject of implants, one may consider shemales. Many shemales get implants to get a more womanly shape. Perhaps in a discussion of threesomes I may have mentioned I prefer a shemale to another hairy-chested man in an MFM threesome (what would that be, then MFS for MFShem?). So in a case like that I guess I'd go along with it. Whatever makes her feel good. Regrettably most men do not have a woman's nipples. I hope some shemale responds to this; because I'd like to know if she has ever tried some kind of suction exercises to perk up her nips. Regrettably I've never had that conversation.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • Members
On 9/22/2022 at 9:49 AM, Starving said:

I have a foot fetish!I love ladies feet šŸ¦¶ and shoes šŸ‘  . They highly excite me sexually! I am around a lot of lady customers on a regular basis and I think they know I like them and I believe they tease me!

Yesterday one of the ladies ask me if I would look at her foot and tell me what i thought about a mark on her foot. Her toes were beautifully painted and tanned!Ā 
I wanted tho take my cock out and cum all over her feet! If she only knew!

I love feet! I love sucking my wifes toes while reaching up and massaging her pussy.

• 3 months later...
  • Members
On 9/24/2022 at 9:22 AM, Shadetree said:

It looks like this topic is petering out. I'm disappointed that nobody else seems to like female bodybuilders (FBB); so I will provide some insight into Why they turn me on. 1. they have fit bodies and I have always been into fit bodies. Ā On that note, Autumn Raby, a Canadian stripper (and quite a good pole dancer) found that her level of fitness may have been threatening to the beer-bellied patrons she was dancing for. 2. A lot of the girls take steroids to put on more muscle mass. That makes their clits grow. Imagine eating a pussy with a clit the size of a finger joint. That turns me on! It's a little unfair, really; because steroids make a man's testes shrink! 3. Implants. Many of them have implants. I have mixed feelings about implants. I'm more of a nipple man than a tit man. The chick can be flat chested for all I care; because she's got a woman's nipples! But body building is about developing your physique and shaping your body; so a lot of the girls get implants. I can grudgingly go along with implants as long as they are not absurdly huge. The absolute queen of the genre is Denise Masino. I have seen pre-implant pics of her and she was natively flat chested; so I'm Ok with her big, sexy implants (plus she has nipples to die/kill for!). An example of the opposite extreme is one who calls herself "Pec Panther", a brunette with huge, balloon-like implants on her chest; but to give her props she has very well developed musculature. Finally, on the subject of implants, one may consider shemales. Many shemales get implants to get a more womanly shape. Perhaps in a discussion of threesomes I may have mentioned I prefer a shemale to another hairy-chested man in an MFM threesome (what would that be, then MFS for MFShem?). So in a case like that I guess I'd go along with it. Whatever makes her feel good. Regrettably most men do not have a woman's nipples. I hope some shemale responds to this; because I'd like to know if she has ever tried some kind of suction exercises to perk up her nips. Regrettably I've never had that conversation.

I have taken natural herbs that are estrogen supplements and grew b cup breast and super nice nipples that are very sensitive and with the right play I can have a orgasm. I have not used pumps but have heard that they just puffy up the nipple. I love being nibbled on and even enjoy nipple clips.Ā 

• Like 2

• Members

Hello Brooke2. Your testimony is really interesting. I have noticed that some shemales have pretty nice nipples. As an aficionado of threesomes I would prefer a shemale to a male in an MFM (or MFShem) threesome. I have noticed that the horny, horny chick who wants two cocks at the same time always wants to watch the guys make out; so I became bi early on. There were no shemales back then. There were crossdressers who were usually frumpy and middle aged There were rare exceptions but I never knew any. I have remarked on this forum that I have two fetishes: female bodybuilders and shemales (so I certainly wish you well: you may hear from me the next time I'm thinking of a threesome!šŸ˜œ)

• Like 1

• Members
15 hours ago, Shadetree said:

Hello Brooke2. Your testimony is really interesting. I have noticed that some shemales have pretty nice nipples. As an aficionado of threesomes I would prefer a shemale to a male in an MFM (or MFShem) threesome. I have noticed that the horny, horny chick who wants two cocks at the same time always wants to watch the guys make out; so I became bi early on. There were no shemales back then. There were crossdressers who were usually frumpy and middle aged There were rare exceptions but I never knew any. I have remarked on this forum that I have two fetishes: female bodybuilders and shemales (so I certainly wish you well: you may hear from me the next time I'm thinking of a threesome!šŸ˜œ)

Hi! Love a threesome with you and a female bodybuilder!!! Thatā€™s hot!!!

• Members

Cool your jets, sweetheart. The chick I was thinking of is a dancer (jazz, not exotic) not a FBB.šŸ¤£Ā She lives in Kentucky, you live in Cal, and I live in Texas. A meeting will be logistically impossible until summer, at least. Ā At least we have an agreement in principle.šŸ˜„

• Members
20 hours ago, Shadetree said:

Cool your jets, sweetheart. The chick I was thinking of is a dancer (jazz, not exotic) not a FBB.šŸ¤£Ā She lives in Kentucky, you live in Cal, and I live in Texas. A meeting will be logistically impossible until summer, at least. Ā At least we have an agreement in principle.šŸ˜„

Right back at you, I was just being nice. I obviously realize that a meeting would never happen. I thought based on your comments that you would like to experience a playtime with a gurl like me and another female (body builder)šŸ˜Š Anyhow all good and hope you the best.Ā 

• 1 month later...

I have a really bad obsessive feeling of being a little sissy whoā€™s broken but ever-deeply destined and driven to work for for a bulging Ā bull with the meats that have made me see them as a great man, a bigger, better man than I know Iā€™ll end up be there in my girly panties begging to go to the weakest level of a little pleading pussy I know I was really meant to be when it came down to my heart loving it when Iā€™m begging for him to let me call him DADDY and he can pick up his belt and beat me while heā€™s inside my belly and Iā€™ll still like to do whatever he wants and makes me šŸ„ŗšŸ˜­šŸ™‡ā€ā™‚ļøšŸ†šŸ’¦šŸ†šŸ†šŸ†šŸ†ā™„ļøā™„ļøšŸ„µšŸ˜šŸ’ā€ā™€ļøšŸ‘ŗšŸ§ŽšŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

A39EC62D-8858-46A1-8C12-5DEC9DB2E93C.png

• 1 month later...
  • Members

If I had a fetish that I could actually put into practice. Ā Then that would be Lilliputian women. Ā Also known as midgets. Ā Or just short women. Ā I'm quite tall myself 2.04 meters, or 7.78 feet if that's easier for you. Ā My ex wife wasn't very tall either. Ā About 1.65 meters. Ā My current girlfriend is 1.52 meters. Ā But I dated a lilliput female less than four feet tall for a while after my divorce and before I met my current girlfriend. Ā She was married and it remained a short-lived affair. Ā But it was great fucking her. Ā You can try so much more with someone much shorter and lighter than you. Ā Don't get me wrong though. Ā She had everything a grown woman has. Ā It was just all a bit smaller. Ā I found it really hot. Ā So yes I think that will be my absolute fetish.