Official Community Forums Home

My Super Salacious Fuck Fest-It WasEverything I Imagined and More!!!! Part 1

Lonely and divorced

• Members

It was a picture perfect day. The sun was shining but it was quite windy.It was finally here!! The day I had been waiting for a long time.I was meeting my friend I met on another site, for the first time.We had been sexting/texting for over a month.

He lives in another state about 2 hours away. He figured he’d be at my house around 10 a.m. He was running late which was ok. I still had to finish some last minute cleaning and take a shower.

I started getting a little nervous, although it wasn’t too bad.I knew in my gut I could trust him.We had exchanged pictures of our face, but hadn’t spoken on the phone.He had called me because there’s a detour on my road (they’re repairing a bridge).He wanted to be sure he was going the right way. It was the first time I heard his voice. He sounded so sexy.

He likes body stockings, so I decided to wear one under a dress. I also wore stockings and thigh high boots. 

You can’t see my house from the road. It’s very private. I have a long driveway and live on a hill. I was pacing around my house. The anticipation had grown as I awaited for him to pull up my driveway.

He pulled up my driveway and parked quite a distance from my garage door at the top of my hill. I guess he was nervous as well. I went downstairs to let him in ( I have a raised ranch).He got out of his SUV and said “Hi Kathleen”’with a big smile on his face. I felt like a teenager. He’s so sexy!!! I said “Hi” I’m not going to put his name in my story. It’s not a common name.He said he liked what he saw. “You look beautiful”. I told him he was very handsome. He has the most beautiful blue eyes I have ever seen in my life!!

We kisses and hugged. We held each other so tight.He has a nice soft, full beard and a mustache. I never had sex with a man with full facial hair.It felt so good. He brought some snacks. He brought fruit, cheese, crackers, humus, and a charcuterie board. After we put the food away we proceeded to the living room.

We started kissing, a long slow , passionate kiss. His tongue felt so good in my mouth.He touched my nipples through my dress. It was so wonderful.I asked if I could unbutton his shirt. He said yes. I was having a hard time so he eagerly helped me.I was feeling his chest hair and nipples. I started to kiss his nipples. He loved that.I sucked them hard. I then asked if I could suck his cock. He undid his pants and slipped them down to his ankles.

I was in heaven!!! I love to suck cock ,and this was what I was waiting for. He isn’t overly endowed, maybe a tad below average. His cock was beautiful!!! It felt so good to touch it.He said”that feels so good”. I started running my tongue on the tip. I flicked it around the head. He said ,” that feels fantastic”. I then ran my tongue down the shaft to his balls. I licked them and gently put one in my mouth. I couldn’t fit both. He has very sensitive balls so I didn’t stay there long.I ran my tongue back up his shaft and put my lips around the head. I started going down on him. I must have sucked him for a good half hour. He loved it!! I sucked and sucked like a vacuum. I sucked in my cheeks so my mouth was nice and tight around his cock. I was hoping he would cum as my neck was getting sore(I have arthritis in my neck). I asked if we could go in the bedroom.

He sprang up from the sofa. We walked to my room and we both undressed each other.We layed on the bed and started kissing passionately again. I ran my tongue down his chest again to his cock. I wanted to suck it again. I wanted him to cum in my mouth. Again I was sucking and holding his cock, squeezing it and playing with his balls. He had been squeezing  and pinching my nipples. I told him I had to take a break.

He got up. I slid my body more to the center of my bed. He started sucking on my nipples ever so gently. It felt so good.  I love having my nipples sucked. He then proceeded to my pussy. I think he was surprised how wet I was. He started just fingering and exploring my pussy. I was in heaven. How I longed for this. He started fingering my clit. He made me cum a few times. I can’t even make myself cum with my fingers!!! He proceeded to put his lips and tongue on my pussy.The warmth of his tongue, and the softness of his beard felt exquisite.

He ate my pussy for a long, long time. “You taste so good Kathleen”. I came like crazy, so many times I lost count!!It was surreal. My legs were quivering. I couldn’t believe how good it felt.

After eating me he moved back up and knelt on his knees. I was still on my back.He slowly entered me. OMG the feeling was incredible. He asked if he was hurting me ( he knew I hadn’t had sex in a long time). I said “No your the perfect fit”.

He slowly started fucking me for a long time. As I was squeezing his cock he asked  if I wanted him to cum inside me. I said yes. I had already cum several times(I surprised myself). He asked me to lay on my side. His thighs were wrapped around me. He fucked me faster, harder and deeper. It was ecstasy!!! I couldn’t believe how good he felt inside me. We fucked for a long time and then both came like crazy...

Part two will be coming soon. ☀️

• Like 5

• Members
10 minutes ago, Starving said:

Thank you Lonely. That sounds incredible! I am glad you are happy. Can hardly wait for part 2! You’re friend is a lucky man!😀

Thank you so much Starving. It’s my first story!☀️

• Members
6 minutes ago, michelleddd said:

Sexy! Glad you had a good time ❤️

Thank you michelleddd!☀️

• Members
48 minutes ago, Starving said:

It’s fabulous! Thank you 

Thank you Starving!☀️

• Members

Fantastic, Lonely. You described everything so well. I mentioned that I was probably going to have my cock in my hand reading it and I sure did. When you said both of you guys came, make that three. I'm glad part 2 is on hold for a while. I need a break. You can surely make a guy cum just by reading about your fuckfest. I can just imagine what it be like to be with you in person.

• Like 1

• Members
6 minutes ago, Rio said:

Fantastic, Lonely. You described everything so well. I mentioned that I was probably going to have my cock in my hand reading it and I sure did. When you said both of you guys came, make that three. I'm glad part 2 is on hold for a while. I need a break. You can surely make a guy cum just by reading about your fuckfest. I can just imagine what it be like to be with you in person.

OMG Rio!! Thank you for the kind words!!!! Yes, I just wrote part 1 today. I’ll probably post part 2 sometime this week. I haven’t written it yet.I’m glad it excited you.☀️

• Members
6 minutes ago, Rio said:

It did more than excite me. Can't wait for part two later in the week

Thanks again Rio!!☀️😘

• Members
2 minutes ago, 570areafun said:

Awesome Lonely. Sounds like a great time.   😊

Thanks570area fun. It was awesome!!!☀️

• Members
4 minutes ago, DownToEarthGuy said:

Glad to hear y’all had a fun and safe time!

Thank you DownToEarthGuy! I had a fuckingtastic time.☀️

• Like 1

• Members
2 hours ago, Rixie said:

So hot! 

Thank you Rixie! ☀️

• Members
3 hours ago, Mamasugs said:

Thank you for sharing! Mmmmmm can't wait! I'm so wet!....

You’re very welcum Mamasugs. Thank you for reading my story.☀️

• Members
Just now, Master Blaster said:

That's awesome I'm Soo glad you finally got what you needed.

Thank you Master Blaster. I did need to get fucked so bad. Wish I could get fucked everyday.☀️

• Like 1

• Members
4 minutes ago, Starving said:

I wish you could to Lonely! You deserve it!

Thank you Starving! Now that I got fucked after waiting so long, I want it more and more everyday!! I need a fuck buddy closer to me.☀️

• Members
7 minutes ago, Starving said:

I hope you find one very soon lonely!

Thank you Starving. I hope so too!!☀️