Official Community Forums Home

My Super Salacious Fuck Fest- It Was Everything I Imagined and More!!!! Part 2- The Serenade

Lonely and divorced

• Members

My pussy felt so good. My friend had cum inside me.  I hadn’t felt that in a long, long time. We were lying there. Our bodies entwined like pretzels, cuddling.

I started getting thirsty. I asked my friend if he wanted  something to drink. He said yes. We got up and got dressed. I had decided to put on a short blue halter top chemise. No underwear.

We went into the kitchen. I got a glass of water, my friend a sparkling soda. He loves them. He’s so cute. We proceeded to the living room. By now it was after twelve. We sat on the sofa and started talking.  
     He knew I loved music. He said “ I’m going to go get my guitar. He left it in his car. I was so excited!!!! I had never been serenaded before. Not only is my friend a fantastic lover, (with his beautiful cock,) he’s extremely talented. He can play multiple instruments. He even composes his own music!!!

He started warming up. He played some songs, just music at first. It was beautiful. I couldn’t stop smiling. I could feel my cheeks light up. He proceeded to look at his phone. He was trying to find one he knew I’d recognize. We both have an eclectic taste in music. He likes folk and country. That’s what he had been playing. 
      Next he started singing! He has a beautiful voice! I was in awe!!!! He serenaded me for a long time. He stopped to take a break. We started talking again. 
         I asked him if he minded if I had a smoke. I wouldn’t have if he asked me not to. He asked me if I wanted to get stoned. He brought some pot and gummie’s  He knew I liked to get stoned. We went into the kitchen. We each had a couple of gummie’s 
He packed his pipe and went outside on the back deck. He lit his pipe and both smoked some. I then had a cigarette. He then went back inside to get his guitar.

He started playing again and serenading me. I had never been happier. We sat on the deck in the warm sunshine. A picture perfect day.

By now I so wanted him again. I wanted him to fuck me over and over again, with his beautiful cock.I could feel my pussy getting wet. She was aching to be filled again with his warm cum. I told him I wanted him to fuck me. He was eager to fuck me as well.

We proceeded into the bedroom again. This time we undressed ourselves. We started passionately kissing again as we lied next to each other. He was feeling my hard nipples, touching and squeezing them. I was running my hand across his chest, feeling his nipples as well. He likes his nipples kissed and sucked.  I happily obliged.      

I then proceeded to his beautiful cock. I started touching it. By now it was starting to get hard. I leaned up on my elbow and started squeezing it with my one hand. He moaned. “That feels so good Kathleen”. Without hesitation I proceeded to go down on him. The feeling of his beautiful cock was too much to bear. I hungrily ran my tongue all along his shaft.
         I then put the tip in my mouth.I started flicking my tongue down and up his shaft. I went back up to the head. “Kathleen can you please suck on the tip?  I like that” I spent a long time doing that. I so love to suck cock I wanted him to cum in my mouth but I also wanted him to fuck me again.

“Kathleen, I want to suck on your sweet pussy again. You taste so good.” By now my pussy was so wet.She was so eager for his warm mouth on her lips and clit. “O.K.”  He hurriedly moved down to the end of the bed. Oh I was in heaven again. He truly has a magical tongue. I came numerous times. My friend looked up at me. I knew what was coming next.

He knelt on his knees. He lifted my legs onto his shoulders and slowly entered me. Oh my God. He was going so deep! It hurt a little. “Do you want me to stop?” “No”. I said. “I just need to relax”. After a few minutes I was feeling more relaxed. I’m sure the pot helped.  I said “ I’m o.k. now.”

He started going in deeper. I was so tight, but it felt so good. As he started thrusting me I was squeezing his cock. He was pumping me so hard and deep. I thought I was going to explode!! I started to have the most intense orgasm of my life!! I couldn’t believe it!!! My legs were shaking and I was quivering all over. This time we both exploded together into one earth shattering orgasm!!

We held each other for a long time. I had never been happier in my life!! So sated. I never thought I would feel that way again. 
             It was now after 2, and we were getting hungry. We got dressed (I in my blue lace chemise again, no underwear.) and went in the kitchen. My friend started getting the food he brought and arranging all the food on a board. Everything was arranged perfectly. He made plates for us and went into the living room to eat. Everything was delicious.

He finished before me and started serenading me again. He’s so amazing! To think I met him online, on a sex website no less.

We both wanted each other again. Unfortunately  the afternoon had flown by. Oh God I wish we could have fucked again. We didn’t want to rush so we talked.He had to leave at 4.

I can’t complain. I was fucked 3 times,(we also fucked with me on my side. That felt great too). When it was time for him to leave, I was feeling rather melancholy. I hated to think about him leaving. I could have fucked all day and night!!

Never in my wildest dreams could I have imagined a more perfect fuck fest. I walked him to his car. We both discussed how delightful and beautiful the day had been. We kissed, squeezed and hugged each other for a long time.

I thanked him for coming. He thanked me too. I asked if we would see each other again. He said”I’d like to see you once a month, maybe every two weeks”.

I was crying inside as I watched him drive away. We had wanted to fuck out side, but unfortunately time passed too quickly. Hopefully I will have another story down the road......

Thank you for reading my story.☀️

• Like 7

• Members

I'm so happy for you Lonely. That sounds like a beautiful time. It didn't sound like a fuckfest. It sounded like fucking with passion and caring and love.

• Thanks 1

• Members
10 minutes ago, Rio said:

I'm so happy for you Lonely. That sounds like a beautiful time. It didn't sound like a fuckfest. It sounded like fucking with passion and caring and love.

Thanks Rio, It was very passionate!☀️

• Members
2 minutes ago, Skilledlabor said:

That was hot..very sensual hot fuck session. Everyone needs to feel that good at least once in a while

Thanks Skilledlabor. It was beautiful.☀️

• Members
5 minutes ago, Starving said:

Thank you Lonely for sharing your story! It’s so erotic and I am so glad you both had a wonderful day! I know you are looking forward to your friends next visit! So happy for you!

Thank you Starving!! I hope I don’t have to wait too long.☀️

• Members
10 minutes ago, Starving said:

Yes ma’am I hope you don’t either! The sooner the better 😀

Exactly.☀️

• Members
1 hour ago, michelleddd said:

Good for you! A FWB situation sounds perfect! ❤️

Thank you michelleddd! I hope so. I wish he didn’t live 2 hours away!!☀️

• Members
39 minutes ago, JillBabygirl said:

Thank you for sharing. That was so romantic and sexy. You are a fabulous writer you should really consider writing , you convey the feelings along the way with everything happening. So happy for you.

Thank you so much JillBaby girl. What a wonderful compliment!!! I’ve often wanted to write a book. Who knows . I ‘m so lucky I met my friend.☀️

• 1 month later...