Official Community Forums Home

Ladys opinions

hunny bear

• Members

There is no answer, we’re all different. I like a slow, flat tongue. Some like sucking, some like fingers added. Etc

That’s part of the fun, figuring out a new partners buttons. Just ask her, or try different techniques, you’ll know when you get the right one. 

• Like 4

• Members
56 minutes ago, michelleddd said:

There is no answer, we’re all different. I like a slow, flat tongue. Some like sucking, some like fingers added. Etc

That’s part of the fun, figuring out a new partners buttons. Just ask her, or try different techniques, you’ll know when you get the right one. 

Good answer michelleddd

• Like 1

• Members

Agree with @michelleddd, we are all different. And to make matters worse, what feels good one time and leads me to an O may not the next time. I have no answer on why that is. 

I do like fingers in and having my clit sucked, or fingers in and I use my vibratory, or massaging my lips and rubbing them together. I wish there was more flat tongue. 

• Like 3

• Members

When eating my wife out, she seems to enjoy fingers in while clit sucked or fingers in and vibrator. Using a flat tongue seems strange to me, because I've always had the understanding (though probably wrong) that the clit was the focus and using a flat tongue seems like im just lapping up water lol. What is it about a flat tongue that is enjoyable? I dont get the appeal.

• Like 1

• Members

Was just wondering what turned you all on the most if there was something thatrocked your world. I love going down on my wife. And licking her nibbling on her clit sucking it and her lips drives her wild. Add a finger in her ass and she starts to go nuts.   Just wondered what turned everyone else on 

• Like 1

• Members
10 minutes ago, Katie Did It said:

Agree with @michelleddd, we are all different. And to make matters worse, what feels good one time and leads me to an O may not the next time. I have no answer on why that is. 

I do like fingers in and having my clit sucked, or fingers in and I use my vibratory, or massaging my lips and rubbing them together. I wish there was more flat tongue. 

@michelleddd @Katie Did It  I was just going to ask, if depends on the occasion.  From my past it was sometimes all tongue, sometimes using her fingers to pull lips taut, sometimes having me put a mini vibrator on her clitoris while my tongue danced.  

• Like 2

• Members
5 minutes ago, hunny bear said:

Was just wondering what turned you all on the most if there was something thatrocked your world. I love going down on my wife. And licking her nibbling on her clit sucking it and her lips drives her wild. Add a finger in her ass and she starts to go nuts.   Just wondered what turned everyone else on 

They finger can be a sexy move if the woman is ready. No sneak attacks! 

• Like 1

• Members
1 minute ago, Comma Sutra said:

@michelleddd @Katie Did It  I was just going to ask, if depends on the occasion.  From my past it was sometimes all tongue, sometimes using her fingers to pull lips taut, sometimes having me put a mini vibrator on her clitoris while my tongue danced.  

For me it does vary. So just know some things I like and go through your playbook 😉

• Like 1

• Members

My wife likes it when my finger's inside her while I'm licking and sucking on her clit. But I'm not just  finger fucking her. I'm reaching around and finding her g-spot and then rubbing and putting pressure on it. Squirt time!

• Like 1

• Members
2 hours ago, DownToEarthGuy said:

When eating my wife out, she seems to enjoy fingers in while clit sucked or fingers in and vibrator. Using a flat tongue seems strange to me, because I've always had the understanding (though probably wrong) that the clit was the focus and using a flat tongue seems like im just lapping up water lol. What is it about a flat tongue that is enjoyable? I dont get the appeal.

I’m not a buzzy toy person and generally sucking is too intense for me, I must be super sensitive.  I love the flat tongue technique, it feels amazing going up but it’s the down stroke that makes me shake.  I love that it covers more real estate. 😉 You will be rewarded handsomely with squirt , after squirt, after squirt when done correctly. 💦💦💦💋

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Members
1 hour ago, Rio said:

My wife likes it when my finger's inside her while I'm licking and sucking on her clit. But I'm not just  finger fucking her. I'm reaching around and finding her g-spot and then rubbing and putting pressure on it. Squirt time!

Love this!

• Like 1

• Members
3 hours ago, michelleddd said:

I’m not a buzzy toy person and generally sucking is too intense for me, I must be super sensitive.  I love the flat tongue technique, it feels amazing going up but it’s the down stroke that makes me shake.  I love that it covers more real estate. 😉 You will be rewarded handsomely with squirt , after squirt, after squirt when done correctly. 💦💦💦💋

And i sure do love all the squirts! It's like a waterfall every time! Most memorable time was when she was sitting on my face and squirted, completely obliterated my face and mouth with it all haha

• Like 1

• Members
53 minutes ago, michelleddd said:

Which is why I don’t do 69 on top anymore. Drowning is a huge possibility. 

How didI miss this thread? My favorite squirting story is from an MFM threesome. The girl and I were upright on our knees in bed. I was behind her fucking her up her ass; and the other guy was in front of her, down low, eating her pussy. She came so hard she squirted and her fluids were so hot and copious that she almost scalded my friend! I knew how hot the squirt was because she nearly scalded my balls!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Members

I also think every COUPLE is different. Kelli is usually wet before I start and she loves her nipples played with. That's all the feedback I need to know how I'm doing down there. Now that we've gone down on each other a lot, what works for her is gentle clit licking. A very broad, flat tongue going up and down from bottom hole to very top of clit. Gentle point licking at bottom of clit while massaging nipples. As the nipples start to stand, more nip play and two fingers in the very bottom of her vagina but not too deep. She says it makes her feel like she's getting laid too. More licking under but not quite on her clit. When the nipples suddenly start to harden up and get swollen, a rise of my mouth and I'll suck the top of her lips and clit into my mouth while putting my tongue in and on her. Basically, "eating" the top of her pussy and sucking her clit in. 99% of the time she'll cum right then or within a few seconds and her thighs will squeeze my ears! She'll cum 69 too but the breast play is harder or she has to do it herself. I find it a little distracting sometimes since once she gets loosed up she can deep throat and I have trouble holding back until I finish her. But that's just us. Once we learn each others "fit", it's a bunch of fun. 

• Members
1 hour ago, tiptaste said:

I also think every COUPLE is different. Kelli is usually wet before I start and she loves her nipples played with. That's all the feedback I need to know how I'm doing down there. Now that we've gone down on each other a lot, what works for her is gentle clit licking. A very broad, flat tongue going up and down from bottom hole to very top of clit. Gentle point licking at bottom of clit while massaging nipples. As the nipples start to stand, more nip play and two fingers in the very bottom of her vagina but not too deep. She says it makes her feel like she's getting laid too. More licking under but not quite on her clit. When the nipples suddenly start to harden up and get swollen, a rise of my mouth and I'll suck the top of her lips and clit into my mouth while putting my tongue in and on her. Basically, "eating" the top of her pussy and sucking her clit in. 99% of the time she'll cum right then or within a few seconds and her thighs will squeeze my ears! She'll cum 69 too but the breast play is harder or she has to do it herself. I find it a little distracting sometimes since once she gets loosed up she can deep throat and I have trouble holding back until I finish her. But that's just us. Once we learn each others "fit", it's a bunch of fun. 

I felt every lick, every finger, every pinch, every suck. Wet, lips and clit pulsing now.  Happy Saturday! 

• Like 3

• Members

Just to add a little to this thread, eating pussy can benefit from a little tongue on "taint" and tongue on anus. There's no need to stop at one orgasm, either. Ever try fisting? Fingers inside her cunt can do more than stimulate her G-spot. There is another area above that, at the front of her uterus that really benefits from digital diddling!

• Like 1

• Members
On 10/10/2022 at 3:25 PM, DownToEarthGuy said:

Oh, my friend…all that sounds amazing! 

• Like 1