Official Community Forums Home

So Long Everyone

cirrus20

• Members

Not to belabor the latest incident over posting nude pics but the forum just doesn't seem to be the same fun-loving, open, tolerant, sexy place it used to be and it looks like many long-time people are no longer posting.  I guess something happened and lawyers got involved which is never good and it's TT's website so it's their choice.   I've enjoyed it but I guess all good things must end, though I'm not advocating or recommending anyone should follow my lead. 

Maybe in a few months I'll check back to see if anything is different but in the meantime, everyone take care.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

• Members

Oh cirrus20. I really wish you’d stay. Too many good members have left. I hate to see another one leave.  God Bless.☀️😘

• Sad 1

• Members

Yeah sorry to see a lot of people go. The other day when I posted about my and my wife's sexual day I only had two comments. Usually a number of people respond so I guess all those others are no longer around.

• Sad 1

• Members

Take care cirrus, wow, no nude pics, geeze....I had fun with them...lol.....I used to look at the profile pics too for a quick ID on who it was, for example you Rio....lol and everyone else too.

I'll be back, gotta go.  Have a good week!!

• Sad 1

• Members
21 minutes ago, Johnny123 said:

Take care cirrus, wow, no nude pics, geeze....I had fun with them...lol.....I used to look at the profile pics too for a quick ID on who it was, for example you Rio....lol and everyone else too.

I'll be back, gotta go.  Have a good week!!

I miss your pictures Johnny123.☀️😘

• Sad 1