Official Community Forums Home

Toys no longer used

tiger48

• Members

Anyone ever have a toy that they just don't use anymore? If so, do you have any suggestions of what to do with it? Just in trash?

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Members

Toys no longer used can be a great way to add some extra excitement to your sex life. They can be a fun way to experiment and explore different sensations. If you're looking for something new, try out some vintage toys like vibrators or dildos. They can add a sense of nostalgia and can be a great conversation starter. Just make sure to clean them before use and have fun!

• Members

A couple times what I did was something I found quite amusing and hilarious. Down the street from me there's a restaurant that I can see from my front porch. I've taken old toys that we didn't want and put it in a plastic bag and took it down and put it in the parking lot next to a vehicle. After the people come out of the restaurant I just watched their reactions. Some of them pick it up, pull it out, look at it, look around put it back in the bag and take it home with them. It is funny

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Members

Twice I mailed a used toy to an uptight  and anal compulsive female friend to see if she was ballsy enough to bring it up in conversation. Lo and behold she did and I tried not to show my hand and let it be revealed that I was the one who mailed them. When I asked her what she did with them she  exclaimed that she used them of course! Like they say free to a good home. When the rubber meets the road you might just blow a load.

• Haha 2

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Members
On 10/20/2022 at 6:12 PM, tiger48 said:

Anyone ever have a toy that they just don't use anymore? If so, do you have any suggestions of what to do with it? Just in trash?

You could always tear them apart and throw the counter balance in a stuffed animal for your dog or cat..I'm lazy I don't feel like playin tug o war w Fido or Mittens, I'm busy playing tug o war alone 😂 on a serious note a pet would dig that..