Official Community Forums Home

Legit Question

• Members
14 hours ago, Starving said:

I am like Michelle ddd. I think there has to be an attraction! I myself have done this probably with a 15-20 year age difference but they seem to like it! I am not sure if that’s weird or not! I usually don’t look at the ages so I am not too sure unless someone tells me their age. I think it’s a lot of fun and exhilarating exchanging pictures and messages! Thank you! I hope this helps!

I agree with both responses. I personally don't find any age difference weird as long as she is of legal age and not involved in trafficking

• Members
On 10/24/2022 at 8:46 AM, Curiouscat98 said:

What is the largest age gap you've ever exchanged flirty texts and photos with?   How far a part in age is deemed weird? 

If the conversations are arousing you, age shouldn't matter. After all it's just sexting. 😉

• Like 2

• Members
On 10/24/2022 at 11:46 AM, Curiouscat98 said:

What is the largest age gap you've ever exchanged flirty texts and photos with?   How far a part in age is deemed weird? 

I personally do not worry about the age gap. Some younger guys do not have working equipment and on the other hand some older guys have it all together and all parts are pure pleasure.  I am a female in my 60’s but i do enjoy all men! 

• Like 3

• 5 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...