Official Community Forums Home
Special offer: pick a free adult sex toy

Pleasure

citizenk

• Members

This is my first time, please be gentle

It was a relatively nothing day. My husband had gone to work as always, I stayed home with the kids, as always.

When 9:00 rolled around and the kids were in bed, Dan and I watched a little TV. Shortly after, he went to sleep; I stay up later than he does. I was hoping he wouldn’t go to sleep quite so fast because I had been thinking about him all day. I snuggled in close to him and nibbled a little on his ear lobe. But, tonight wasn't my night.

I got out of bed and sat in a chair across the room and slipped off my panties. The oscillating fan blew a breeze around the room that made my silk nightie cool against my skin. I laid my head back and spread my legs. While my left hand lightly pinched my right nipple thru the nightie, I let my other hand slowly slide down my body to the tightly shaven patch of hair between my legs. I spread my thighs slightly further as I twisted and teased myself.

The fan would blow on me, then recede like an ill mannered tide dancing with the moon, the breeze ebbed and flowed.

I dipped my finder in my pussy getting it wet and massaged my clit while letting out a small sigh. I closed my eyes as I continued to give myself the pleasure that Dan was to tired to give me.

I brought the finger that had been toying with my clit up to my tongue and wet it. I like the taste of myself when I get wet and the added fluid excited me more. I continued to rub and pinch my clit and dipping into my puss for more liquid. Faster, faster, spreading my legs further as to not inhibit my attempt to satisfy myself.

My breathing got heavier as I got closer to climax. I could feel every inch of my body coming alive. My breasts had grown hard and the nipples erect due to the silk rubbing against them. My pussy wet and aching for the final release, I could feel the muscles inside me wanting to hold my fingers were they were as I went back for more lubrication.

I don't know what caused me to open my eyes at that moment, but there he was. Dan had been standing there watching me for I don't know how long. Startled, I started to get up when he stopped me "No, I want to watch."

It took me a moment to get back into it, but in what seamed like no time, I was back to the brink of coming. He kneeled down in front of me and did just what he said...he watched as I pleasured myself. Watched as I put my finger into the wetness. Watched as I licked my lips and watched as my chest heaved with heavy breaths and moans.

Just as I thought I was going to come, he moved my hand out of the way and I felt his hot breath on my thighs. His tongue lapped at my inner thigh his finger had replaced mine inside me. He had two fingers inside and his thumb was on my clit rubbing it expertly as he always did.

I put my hands in his hair and laid back to let him do his work. He took his hands and placed them on my hips. His tongue plunged deep inside me, then licked my clit and back again. He sucked and bit me expertly. As I started to tighten my things as I got closer to climax, I felt his hand clamping down on my legs. At just the right moment, he reentered me with is fingers and continued to lick me. I never knew the g-spot existed until the first time he went down on me. Now I crave this moment. He goes inside me and hits that spot at just the right moment.

I scream and wiggle against him as he holds me tight, intent on making sure I get all the pleasure I can handle. I feel as if I am floating and the only thing that exists in the whole world is between my legs. It transcends him, me, the act, everything.

Higher.

Higher.

Higher.

Almost there.

Almost there.

Almost.....

All at once my body collapses in a shuttering mass of pleasure and I make uncontrollable noises and movements. Dan holds tight, tighter as the orgasm rips thru me. My mind becomes blank, my fingers and toes tingle and my heart feels like it is going to explode.

I want this moment, this feeling, to last forever. Dan gives me a couple more gentle licks and a kiss. He lays his head on my belly. A few seconds later, he is snoring again.

:D WOW! MADE ME WANT TO MAKE LOVE TO MYSELF>

This is my first time, please be gentle

It was a relatively nothing day. My husband had gone to work as always, I stayed home with the kids, as always.

When 9:00 rolled around and the kids were in bed, Dan and I watched a little TV. Shortly after, he went to sleep; I stay up later than he does. I was hoping he wouldn’t go to sleep quite so fast because I had been thinking about him all day. I snuggled in close to him and nibbled a little on his ear lobe. But, tonight wasn't my night.

I got out of bed and sat in a chair across the room and slipped off my panties. The oscillating fan blew a breeze around the room that made my silk nightie cool against my skin. I laid my head back and spread my legs. While my left hand lightly pinched my right nipple thru the nightie, I let my other hand slowly slide down my body to the tightly shaven patch of hair between my legs. I spread my thighs slightly further as I twisted and teased myself.

The fan would blow on me, then recede like an ill mannered tide dancing with the moon, the breeze ebbed and flowed.

I dipped my finder in my pussy getting it wet and massaged my clit while letting out a small sigh. I closed my eyes as I continued to give myself the pleasure that Dan was to tired to give me.

I brought the finger that had been toying with my clit up to my tongue and wet it. I like the taste of myself when I get wet and the added fluid excited me more. I continued to rub and pinch my clit and dipping into my puss for more liquid. Faster, faster, spreading my legs further as to not inhibit my attempt to satisfy myself.

My breathing got heavier as I got closer to climax. I could feel every inch of my body coming alive. My breasts had grown hard and the nipples erect due to the silk rubbing against them. My pussy wet and aching for the final release, I could feel the muscles inside me wanting to hold my fingers were they were as I went back for more lubrication.

I don't know what caused me to open my eyes at that moment, but there he was. Dan had been standing there watching me for I don't know how long. Startled, I started to get up when he stopped me "No, I want to watch."

It took me a moment to get back into it, but in what seamed like no time, I was back to the brink of coming. He kneeled down in front of me and did just what he said...he watched as I pleasured myself. Watched as I put my finger into the wetness. Watched as I licked my lips and watched as my chest heaved with heavy breaths and moans.

Just as I thought I was going to come, he moved my hand out of the way and I felt his hot breath on my thighs. His tongue lapped at my inner thigh his finger had replaced mine inside me. He had two fingers inside and his thumb was on my clit rubbing it expertly as he always did.

I put my hands in his hair and laid back to let him do his work. He took his hands and placed them on my hips. His tongue plunged deep inside me, then licked my clit and back again. He sucked and bit me expertly. As I started to tighten my things as I got closer to climax, I felt his hand clamping down on my legs. At just the right moment, he reentered me with is fingers and contoured to lick me. I never knew the g-spot exhausted until the first time he went down on me. Now I crave this moment. He goes inside me and hits that spot at just the right moment.

I scream and wiggle against him as he holds me tight, intent on making sure I get all the pleasure I can handle. I feel as if I am floating and the only thing that exists in the whole world is between my legs. It transcends him, me, the act, everything.

Higher.

Higher.

Higher.

Almost there.

Almost there.

Almost.....

All at once my body collapses in a shuttering mass of pleasure and I make uncontrollable noises and movements. Dan holds tight, tighter as the orgasm rips thru me. My mind becomes blank, my fingers and toes tingle and my heart feels like it is going to explode.

I want this moment, this feeling, to last forever. Dan gives me a couple more gentle licks and a kiss. He lays his head on my belly. A few seconds later, he is snoring again.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • Members

citizenk that was wonderful! I could see the colours of your story right before my eyes...

"The fan would blow on me, then recede like an ill mannered tide dancing with the moon..." - this part I liked the best, it's like poetry.

• Members

Very good, we are ready to read anymore you might have.