Official Community Forums Home

Glitttering Rotating G-spot Vibe

WifeMomSlave

• Members

Ok, so I got my new, and first, dual action vibe. I have to say I was in shock when I took this thing out of the box! I was worried that it was a bit advanced for me, as I have only used basic vibes in the past, but I tried it out any way. I was very inmpressed with how real the soft jelly material felt...very nice. The lights on it are very nice, they blik to the speed of the toy, very pretty. The clit stimulater hit the spot, and felt great! As for the rotating part, it takes some getting used to. I did reach a few good O's with it, but it is bigger that I am used to and I do not think I am letting my slef relax enough to get the full benifits from it. The beads on the shaf rub my pelvic bone and is uncomfortable at times. I am going to keep at it though, practice makes perfect ..lol I think as I get more used to this toy, and relax more..it will be a great new addition.

Any advice from others who have used this would be awsome, thanks.

• Members

Ahhhh......so you have gotten my beloved GG! This was one of the first toys that I reviewed and it is still one of my favorites!

Read my review....I am sureyou will find it....enlightening!

Happy Playing!

Mikayla

• 5 months later...

to5717-6main.jpg

Variety is the vibe…err, spice of life, and this toy has a lot of variety, sure to please almost anyone! I got this toy, and just HAD to test it out.

This toy is not waterproof. So, I washed it with the packaging’s suggested warm water and antibacterial soap. Patted dry, and let it fully dry.

I got the 4 AA batteries from my dwindling battery supply, and, thanks to a previous review by Mikayla (thank you!!!), was able to easily take of the back, pop out the battery compartment, and insert the batteries correctly. I turned it on and started by turning on the red button. I played with the 5 other buttons in the controller, built right into the toy, which I like. There are 2 buttons for the clit stimulator: the top left button increases the vibes, and bottom left, decreases the vibes. 2 other buttons for the rotating shaft: the top right button increases the rotations, and the bottom right button decreases the rotations. The top button at the top is for random functions on both the shaft and the clit stimulator. There are 2 light strips in the middle of the controller, so you can see how hard this toy is working for you too.

Let’s get down to the fun parts of this toy!

The shaft has rotating beads in it, and those rotate at different speeds, and in either direction. You can choose either barely moving, for that slow, sensual feel, or really fast, going one way, then the other, for extra strong stimulation. They should’ve named this the Tornado Vibe! There are little, and I do mean little, nubbies up and down the entire shaft as well, but I didn’t feel those much at all. The very tip is smooth and curved up for your g-spot pleasure. This toy has 5.5” of insertable length to it. Enough to feel full, not enough to be uncomfortable.

I saved the best part for last! The clit stimulator! The clit stimulator has a separate bullet right in it, for optimum power & pleasure! And, this is a different design. It’s circular head has one big bump in the middle, then pleasure nubbies around that. How much more fun can this toy have? Well, there are blinking lights IN the clit stimulator too, also blinking and changing to how hard the stimulator is buzzing for you.

When I started playing with this toy, and hubby saw all of the lights, he practically tore it outta my hand, and asked, “when do you want to use THIS?” I haven’t seen him this excited about a toy in a while!

So, when we were able to finally go to bed, we enjoyed each other orally for a while, then, he broke out the new pink toy. He had fun trying all of the different settings. And he loved watching the disco lights going in and out of me. The toy lit up the whole room, and me as well! With lots of fun, and orgasms later, I have found that I like the shaft beads going one way, then the other, and the stimulator on HIGH!

I also found, with a lot of dual actions, like this one, for me, if I concentrate on keeping the stimulator on the clit, and jiggling the toy in and out, it REALLY works well! I get the total pleasure of the toy.

This toy gives lots of choices for many types of pleasure! Where I didn’t have a g-spot orgasm this time, I will be trying again very soon with it!! Even with all of these settings, this toy is surprisingly quiet, considering.

I would recommend an experienced toy user for this toy, where there are so many settings and buttons. New toy users may feel a bit intimidated by all of the options.

But, if you’re up for some serious pleasure, you gotta get this one!

Bring the Pleasure Disco to your Bedroom

• Members

to5717-6main.jpg

So for any of you who have had a dual action vibe, you know how amazing they are; a necessity for any female wanting to get off properly. This vibrator is no exception to the rule. Not only do you get an unusual clit stimulator protruding from the base, but you get a light show too! Yes thats right! With the lights turned out this vibrator was brighter than candles lit around my room. All you need is some techno playing in the background and you've got yourself a party. In fact next time I have a party I'm skipping renting a light system. I'll just set this fire pistol out in the middle of the room, hit random and let the light show begin!

There's no notes that this toy is waterproof, so I assumed it isn't. I cleaned it with hot water and soap, and let it completely dry to not short it out. These toys are great examples of where Antibacterial wipes are awesome. The battery compartment takes 4 AA's which you have to pop out after you get the top sliding case piece off. There's springs on the inside which lets it pop out easily. I turned it on (almost blinded by the lights) and noticed this an extremely loud toy.

The vibe itself covered in glittery pink soft jelly material, perfect for any who like simple soft "pretty" material. At five and a half inches long and a one and a half inch diameter it's just right for getting "that" spot. There's four rows of giant beads that rotate in different directions which are spine-tingling as they swirl inside of you. The head is ribbed and slants for easy insertion (which it was very easy to put in). The clit stimulator looks like a flying saucer with little ridged bumps on it. This feature was really different than any stimulator I've used. Because of the flatness, it covered my entire clit area for maximum stimulation. The fluttering vibration was truly amazing with this feature! The controller at the base looks more like a VCR remote than a vibrator. I did have to take a minute to go over what all was available to my fingertips. No Stereo or IKEA instructions, but easy guides on the base. One side for the clit stimulator and one side for the vibrator which are controlled by pushing them up or down for desired increases in vibrations and pulsations. The bottom button turns off the whole vibe and light show which is great if you get a little carried away. And I did several times! However, the most important button and most exciting was the top button which is the random button. If you are really looking for some uncontrollable arousal HIT THAT BUTTON.

I adored this vibrator; the nonsynchronous rotating beads, the shape of the shaft, the unusual saucered clit stimulator, and the rhythmic light show. It took me a matter of minutes to cum hard and shutter with this vivacious toy. I would not recommend this for beginners. So many buttons, so much to play with can be overwhelming. But if you are experienced and looking for a new toy for the arsenal of goodies, this is a must have. Or if you're too cheap to rent a light system for your next shindig, try this one.

Too cheap to rent a light system? Try this one.