Official Community Forums Home

Morning coffee

Rio

• Members

I was sitting here this morning drinking my coffee and I got on TT. It's lonely not having all my naked friends to look at in the morning over a cup of coffee.

• Members
8 minutes ago, Rio said:

I was sitting here this morning drinking my coffee and I got on TT. It's lonely not having all my naked friends to look at in the morning over a cup of coffee.

I agree Rio. It’s so boring on this site. I wish they would reverse the policy. I’m sure there’s a way they could do it.☀️😘

3 hours ago, Lonely and divorced said:

I agree Rio. It’s so boring on this site. I wish they would reverse the policy. I’m sure there’s a way they could do it.☀️😘

Though I do understand your disappointment,  unfortunately,  legally,  we have to be careful.  The internet is forever, and we cannot guarantee people posting have permissions......

I wish I could show you how MANY reports we got of "this is a minor posting", or "this is my kid" posting reports....it was more than 20, I can tell  you that.....and a few of reports stating the person hadn't given consent for images to be shared. And then there were the spammers posting pics we don't know where the pics originated from.....

So, as someone put it, an inch was given, a mile was taken, and we had to reclaim the mile. We can't make it ok for one or 2, and not for all, hence the restrictions now. 

So, no, there's no way to fairly allow nudes. I'm hoping that those that try to continue to post them (& get deleted), stop so banning won't happen.....I don't want to do that....neither do any of the admins....but we have to enforce the rules.

There still are pics allowed, for now.....if people continue to post the nudes, and insist on pushing it, not only will banning happen,  but the admins may be forced to shut down all pic submissions....

But, again, to be fair, we had to do the restrictions. 

• Members

I hear you and will be posting only semi nude pics. I understand where you're coming from. I think that one of the persons that was posting new pics recently hadn't been on in a while and don't know if he was aware of the new rules.

• Like 1

• Members

I understand Tyger, it’s just so disappointing.☀️

• Like 1