Official Community Forums Home

Thanksgiving Holiday Contest! What was your first sex toy?

• Members

I hope happy hubby and Lacey add to their profile page. Would like to know more about them. Don't be shy.

• Members
7 minutes ago, BitterSweet said:

Mine was the rabbit, still one of my favorites.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Another newbie to the forum. Welcome. Have fun.

• Members

my first ever toy was a bullet (wired) and i had gotten invited to a toy party. i go to the party and fun is had so i ordered a few things ben wa balls and a bullet and some little odds n ends. fast forward to when i get my card statement..... i open it up and it says 24 bucks for her pleasure im instantly pissed like wtf is that?!?!?!?! knowing my bf had used my card a few times i climb all over him about it because how dare he use my card for another woman!!!!  i finally get some alone time and my toy has arrived and im all super pumped i tear open the package to my surprise in big bright pink letters it says "Silver Bullet FOR HER PLEASURE"!!!! i felt like a total ASS!!!! anyway thought yall could use a laugh from the younger days of me!! lol

Thank you everyone for your participation! Love to see it 🙂 and I hope you had a nice Thanksgiving! 

The contest is officially closed and the winner has been notified. Please feel free to continue to the conversation! 

• Members
On 11/24/2022 at 5:31 PM, Katie Did It said:

Officially, it was a rabbit vibrator thanks to Charlotte and Sex and the City. But as far back as I can remember I would lean against the side of the pool with the pool jet on my lady bits. 

Oh yes! I remember those days! Also, when I took a bath , I would lay down and slide my butt up underneath the faucet, my legs spread….until the hot water ran out

• Members
3 hours ago, Bibuck707 said:

Oh yes! I remember those days! Also, when I took a bath , I would lay down and slide my butt up underneath the faucet, my legs spread….until the hot water ran out

That faucet trick isn’t a bad idea. 😉  I take a bath every night. 

• Like 1

• Members
On 12/3/2022 at 3:33 PM, Katie Did It said:

That faucet trick isn’t a bad idea. 😉  I take a bath every night. 

Definitely try it, just position yourself , underneath the running water where the pressure is flowing across  your clitoris…

• Like 1

• Members
10 hours ago, Bibuck707 said:

Definitely try it, just position yourself , underneath the running water where the pressure is flowing across  your clitoris…

@Bibuck707 this sounds like a delicious idea. I’ll have to try it with my bath tonight.

• Like 1