Official Community Forums Home

Who Masturbated Today? How?

BarefootScott

• Members

I have a marvelous vibrator with a sleeve that attaches to the head (silicon ribbed) for the cock to go through; high intensity shakes gets my precum dripping and about 10 minutes fooling around gets me some shaken-up cum! Yum!!!!

• Members

I jerked off today. It was cold outside, mid forties, but no wind and the sun was strong and bright. I was taking a hike and I sat down and pulled down my pants and let the sun shine brightly on my cock and balls. Didn't take me 10 minutes to cum. It never does. I guess I'm a quick draw masturbator.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I was cooking some catfish and took the filets out of a zip lock bag I was merinating them in that had some left over pesto, Well I put the filets in the oven ( no I wasnt gonna fuck my fish) put the zip lock in microwave for 10 second so it was warm and remembered a video I saw on youtube years ago making masterbation items with a zip lock and some lube. The pesto has olive oil in it. she said you can place the bag with lube between the masteress and box spring or sofa cusions and fuck the bag but I just stuck my dick in it. I was getting ready to take a shower but didnt need the bag as it was going in the trash anyways. Wasnt a bad experince. shower smells like pesto coming out of the drain. I so used to a dry rub but I trying top expland my horizens,  I also spend 10 minutes playing with just my nipples

• Members

I went out for hike because it was such a beautiful day. WhiIe I was out this sun was beating down and decided to take my clothes off and let the sun shine on my genitals. Felt so good I just had to rub one out

• Members

I DID!  Had phone sex ,he likes to tell me dirty nasty scenarios while I use one of my favorite toys.

• Like 1

• Members
2 hours ago, Beek43 said:

I DID!  Had phone sex ,he likes to tell me dirty nasty scenarios while I use one of my favorite toys.

Wow that sounds like a 🔥 🥵 phone call!

• 2 months later...
  • Members

I did 🤤 it was amazing ..my ice cream scoop handle hits my g spot sooo nice while I rubbed my clit ..double orgasm, double the pleasure 🥂 yum

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Members

I did. The wife has a girls night out so I lubed up my vibrating anal beads stick turned it on high put lotion on my hand and rubbed my cock till I had an amazing orgasm

• Like 1

• Members
11 hours ago, lakegirl said:

I did 🤤 it was amazing ..my ice cream scoop handle hits my g spot sooo nice while I rubbed my clit ..double orgasm, double the pleasure 🥂 yum

Ice cream scoop....  mmmmmmmm

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Used my hand and some skin moisturizer and thought about how much my wife has wanted anal lately. Been edging myself on and off like that all day for at least 20 minutes at at time. Should be all worked up by the time she gets home tonight 😈

• Members

As soon as I was alone I got my toys out, some lotion, and vids. Have a great new p spot vibrator. Insert it as it’s vibrating until you hit the spot. Then this has a rotating and back and forth tip that hits the spot right on. Didn’t even need to watch anything. As soon as I got hard I inserted the vibrator with both functions at top speed and I came within five minutes. Afterwards I just left it in while stroking my cock with my cum. Great morning. 

• Members

I usually masturbate at least once a day.🌞

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

not many woman admit to masturbating i find

• Like 1

• Members

I'm guilty of doing it. But I don't feel guilty at all.

• Like 1