Official Community Forums Home

Fascination with black cocks?

raym718

• Members

I just have to know why all these white women have to have a black cock. There are plenty a big white ones but you never see a vid with one. Well almost never. Any ladies have this obsession?  Is it because it’s considered taboo?  

• Members
20 minutes ago, raym718 said:

I just have to know why all these white women have to have a black cock. There are plenty a big white ones but you never see a vid with one. Well almost never. Any ladies have this obsession?  Is it because it’s considered taboo?  

Why do you "have to know"? Seems like something deeper is going on.. pun intended. 

• 4 months later...
  • Members

as a bi male, I have the same Fascination my aunt and other ladies in my family use to talk about having a bull to fuck them fast hard and rough some of the things they talked about were very explicit and they enjoyed the sex can't say I blame them 

• Members

love to watch it for the talent of the ladies, boy they can handle it just like j-lo in that anaconda movie,  LOL,,,,,,,,,,,

• 1 month later...