Jump to content
Official Community Forums Home
Header promo block image

What's your favorite thing todo in the morning?


Mr. Mike

Recommended Posts

  • Members

I love to stroke my boner with massage oil, ๐Ÿ’ฆand then share pix of it! Tell me what you like to do!

Screenshot_20220401-070652_Chrome.jpg

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members

Love it . Thanks for the pic!!โ˜€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜˜I enjoy playing with myself too!!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
17 minutes ago, Lonely and divorced said:

Love it . Thanks for the pic!!โ˜€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜˜I enjoy playing with myself too!!

Sounds perfect Lonely!๐Ÿ˜˜

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members

I like stroking one out in the morning as well. Hey Mr Mike, seeing that cock of yours I understand why you would like to do it as well. Good looking cock!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
49 minutes ago, Rio said:

I like stroking one out in the morning as well. Hey Mr Mike, seeing that cock of yours I understand why you would like to do it as well. Good looking cock!

Tyvm Rio!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members

We don't get to see naked pictures anymore on this site so I'll be looking at that nice specimen of yours in the morning over coffee while I have some coconut oil on my palm

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
2 hours ago, Rio said:

We don't get to see naked pictures anymore on this site so I'll be looking at that nice specimen of yours in the morning over coffee while I have some coconut oil on my palm

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
5 minutes ago, JillBabygirl said:

lookin good Mr. Mike,ย  5 stars

Tyvm Jill Baby you look amazing! Love your pix!ย ๐Ÿ˜˜

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
Just now, Mr. Mike said:

Tyvm Jill Baby๐Ÿ˜˜

If you like what you see check out my About Me

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members

I've got my coffee brewing andย IMG_20221209_064936228_HDR.thumb.jpg.29a02b1856cc95845ffd5615d6a550fe.jpg coconut oil in my palm ready to go

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
22 hours ago, Mr. Mike said:

I love to stroke my boner with massage oil, ๐Ÿ’ฆand then share pix of it! Tell me what you like to do!

Screenshot_20220401-070652_Chrome.jpg

Gorgeous cock. That vein and that kissable head.ย 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
1 hour ago, Rio said:

I've got my coffee brewing andย IMG_20221209_064936228_HDR.thumb.jpg.29a02b1856cc95845ffd5615d6a550fe.jpg coconut oil in my palm ready to go

Love it!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
5 minutes ago, Mr. Mike said:

Tyvm Katie๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

I love your way with words! ๐Ÿ”ฅย 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
47 minutes ago, JillBabygirl said:

Very sexy pix Mr. Mike thank you for sharing

Tyvm JillBabygirl,ย  love you comments โค๏ธย 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
On 12/8/2022 at 7:17 AM, Mr. Mike said:

I love to stroke my boner with massage oil, ๐Ÿ’ฆand then share pix of it! Tell me what you like to do!

Screenshot_20220401-070652_Chrome.jpg

Time to get the message oil out to tonight!!๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ’ฆ

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use & Privacy Policy