Official Community Forums Home

Hello all help make it a great day

Mkhalstead98

• Members

Ok so I know that it's a really downer that we can't do what we really want to on here anymore.  And that really sucks!  We have to be honest a minute though, last night was a real let down for us!  We started out pumped up and excited and ended up well asleep.  So we don't know how many people are still around that want to have a good time but!

He's at work and I'm at home.  And by the time he gets off I would love us both to be so worked up and horny that we spend the rest of the day doing each other in every way possible.  So if anyone here wants to help with that.  Message, swap pics, chat, text whatever!  We're both waiting!

Please don't let us down 

• Like 2

• Members
2 hours ago, Mkhalstead98 said:

Ok so I know that it's a really downer that we can't do what we really want to on here anymore.  And that really sucks!  We have to be honest a minute though, last night was a real let down for us!  We started out pumped up and excited and ended up well asleep.  So we don't know how many people are still around that want to have a good time but!

He's at work and I'm at home.  And by the time he gets off I would love us both to be so worked up and horny that we spend the rest of the day doing each other in every way possible.  So if anyone here wants to help with that.  Message, swap pics, chat, text whatever!  We're both waiting!

Please don't let us down 

Here’s my ass before I got pounded last night.  Shortly after the pictures were taken,  my panties were soaking wet from my pussy.  I am hoping for a second round tonight😁

151F76B0-0FC0-4355-99D3-ACE0C8C005AD.jpeg

125EF8B2-0A1B-409E-A944-97886C56DBDD.jpeg

• Like 1

• Members
3 hours ago, Mkhalstead98 said:

Please don't let us down 

Anticipation is the best. Send each other some sexy pics, in bra/panties/undies or naked, send some ideas for positions or spicy activities. Get your juices flowing so tonight your orgasms will be plentiful and powerful.

It’s my plan for the evening as well. Feeling wet and squirmy and naughty. 🤭

Good luck to us all.!

• Like 2

• Members
11 minutes ago, Katie Did It said:

Anticipation is the best. Send each other some sexy pics, in bra/panties/undies or naked, send some ideas for positions or spicy activities. Get your juices flowing so tonight your orgasms will be plentiful and powerful.

Good luck to us all.!

That's an everyday activity!  He lives to look at and we'll LOOK AT. my body!  And anticipation is great I agree.  But again we have that.  We're looking to add in some extra pump from a little outside participation.  Comments chat, photo swap, phone,. Tribute.  You know the things that make NICE DAYDREAMING 

• Like 1

• Members
1 hour ago, Erin1984 said:

Here’s my ass before I got pounded last night.  Shortly after the pictures were taken,  my panties were soaking wet from my pussy.  I am hoping for a second round tonight😁

1st thank you for sharing!  My husband and I are both ass people!  And I have that slippery feeling between my legs now thanks to you, and I feel good about saying that I'm sure he's working and if he's seen this he's standing around with his thick pretty cock slowly sliding down his thigh!

2nd!  If you want it smashed again tonight, well Id bet that if you'll throw on another sexy pair of panties and greet him in that position.... maybe say "HEY, how about ripping this off for me"! I'll bet that your going to have no problems!

• Like 1

• Members
3 hours ago, Mkhalstead98 said:

Please don't let us down 

Well I'd love to help, see you In pm! Or check out my About Me page😘

• Members
16 minutes ago, Mkhalstead98 said:

1st thank you for sharing!  My husband and I are both ass people!  And I have that slippery feeling between my legs now thanks to you, and I feel good about saying that I'm sure he's working and if he's seen this he's standing around with his thick pretty cock slowly sliding down his thigh!

2nd!  If you want it smashed again tonight, well Id bet that if you'll throw on another sexy pair of panties and greet him in that position.... maybe say "HEY, how about ripping this off for me"! I'll bet that your going to have no problems!

Loving it Erin1984! So yummy!

• Members
3 hours ago, Erin1984 said:

@Erin1984 what a gorgeous ass! Show it proud girl! 

• Like 1

• Members
3 hours ago, Katie Did It said:

Good luck to us all.!

Omgosh you couldn't of said it better 😘

• Like 1

• Members
4 hours ago, Mkhalstead98 said:

So cock...you think you can handle it do you?

Screenshot_20200715-215256.png

Well I hope you day wen

4 hours ago, Mkhalstead98 said:

So cock...you think you can handle it do you?

Screenshot_20200715-215256.png

Well I hope we helped make you day great! You make mine😛

• Members
50 minutes ago, Katie Did It said:

Looks like a tongue needs to go straight up the center to that clit. 

Exactly,  and then so sucking of the clit!

• Like 1

• Members
5 hours ago, Erin1984 said:

Can i pound on it ... youll love it girl 

• Members
2 hours ago, Mr. Mike said:

Well I hope you day wen

Well I hope we helped make you day great! You make mine😛

That pussy pik  got my cock all wett my  silky  pink thong is all wett i love it

5 hours ago, Erin1984 said:

Can i pound on it ... youll love it girl