Official Community Forums Home

Wet Dreams....Do we all have them?!?

Mr. Mike

• Members

Well to be honest  it's  been a few years since I've had my last wet dream! I miss them,  I don't remember the dream now but would love to experience a other one, Soon! How many of you sexy people have experienced them, and how often ? I'd love to know??? Please comment or pm me, if your shy. Have a great sexy day! 😛

Screenshot_20220401-070515_Chrome.jpg

• Members

I had one about a week ago. I was dreaming that my wife was giving me a blowjob and just as I was ready to cum she pulled on my ass and pulled my cock deep down inside of her throat. I woke up with a tremendous hard and my body was still shaking.

• Like 1

• Members
7 minutes ago, Rio said:

I had one about a week ago. I was dreaming that my wife was giving me a blowjob and just as I was ready to cum she pulled on my ass and pulled my cock deep down inside of her throat. I woke up with a tremendous hard and my body was still shaking.

Awesome Rio,  thanks for sharing!

• Members
Just now, Mr. Mike said:

Awesome Rio,  thanks for sharing!

Do you have them often? How long has it been since last week? 

• Members

It has been a long time since my last one. Can't remember when it was

• Thanks 1

• Members
3 hours ago, Starving said:

I have not had any in years. I had some when I was a teenager and in my early 20’s but none sense😔 I still wake up a lot with pre cum cuming out but no cum! I read a lot of messages on here before I go to sleep and conversations also hoping to have  some nice wet dreams but so far nothing!😞😞

Thanks for sharing!

• Members
56 minutes ago, Katie Did It said:

Any females have wet dreams? I’ve woken up breathy and excited from a sexy dream but never like I’ve had an orgasm. Just ready to have one. 💥

Oh my, well that sounds fun tho! Thanks for sharing Katie😘

• Like 1

• Members
7 hours ago, Mr. Mike said:

Well to be honest  it's  been a few years since I've had my last wet dream! I miss them,  I don't remember the dream now but would love to experience a other one, Soon! How many of you sexy people have experienced them, and how often ? I'd love to know??? Please comment or pm me, if your shy. Have a great sexy day! 😛

Screenshot_20220401-070515_Chrome.jpg

Take that pic a little more to the right next time. ❤️🍆

• Like 1

• Members
9 hours ago, Katie Did It said:

Take that pic a little more to the right next time. ❤️🍆

Haha, you trying to get me in trouble! 🤣🤣

• Members
5 hours ago, Katie Did It said:

Oops! I forget about the new rules on pics.  🤭

Bummer isn't it?

• Sad 1

• Members

It’s been quite awhile since I’ve had a wet dream. They always seem to be the same, a faceless man licks my pussy like he invented it. I’ve cum a few times in my sleep. My partner has never mentioned it. If he was having one I’d surely be masturbating next to him. 

• Like 1

• Members
32 minutes ago, michelleddd said:

It’s been quite awhile since I’ve had a wet dream. They always seem to be the same, a faceless man licks my pussy like he invented it. I’ve cum a few times in my sleep. My partner has never mentioned it. If he was having one I’d surely be masturbating next to him. 

That’s so hot! I’d love to experience having a wet dream. 

• Like 1

• Members

I agree Michelle. The one I had the other night was extremely strong and my body was so tense when it was happening.

• Like 1

• Members

Yes we do, even at our old age. And I think they're more intense. I wake up so aroused I have to take care of myself 

• Like 1

• Members
10 hours ago, Beek43 said:

Yes we do, even at our old age. And I think they're more intense. I wake up so aroused I have to take care of myself 

Sounds so 🔥 Hot, thanks for sharing!

• Members
15 hours ago, michelleddd said:

Love it Michelle, that's for sharing! I hope your partner has one soon! 👿

• Like 1

• Members
On 12/13/2022 at 11:02 AM, Katie Did It said:

Any females have wet dreams? I’ve woken up breathy and excited from a sexy dream but never like I’ve had an orgasm. Just ready to have one. 💥

Oh well then sounds like your ready! Keep trying and keep us posted! 😊