Official Community Forums Home

Tattoo

• Members

Like my temporary tattoo I got in a cereal  box? ☀️

0ABFAC2F-53E1-4BDE-9F46-A5F9B42E29D3.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

• Members

I was thinking the exact same thing, Always. Looking so good through your shear underwear

• Members
5 hours ago, Always ready for sex said:

Love them, but love what's below more looks so tasty. That would be good for breakfast, lunch or dinner.

Thank you Always ready!!!😘😁☀️

• Members
4 hours ago, Starving said:

Lonely I can only imagine how sweet you must taste. Whenever you’re ready to remove your tattoo I will 👅 it off for you 😀

You’re so cute Starving. I will gladly take your help!!💋😘☀️

• Members
2 hours ago, Katie Did It said:

How fun! 

Thanks! I would be too chicken to get a real tattoo.☀️

• Members
1 hour ago, Katie Did It said:

I have one and it’s a fun little secret no one gets to know unless I show them 🤫

Nice!!☀️

• Like 1

• Members
8 hours ago, Lonely and divorced said:

Like my temporary tattoo I got in a cereal  box? ☀️

0ABFAC2F-53E1-4BDE-9F46-A5F9B42E29D3.jpeg

So cute, body paint would be fun too!😊

• Members

Is that one of the glow in the dark kinds I've seen on tv? Whether it is or not it sure looks good on you.

• Members
34 minutes ago, Mr. Mike said:

So cute, body paint would be fun too!😊

Thanks! Yes body paint would be real fun!!😘💋

• Members
34 minutes ago, Rio said:

Is that one of the glow in the dark kinds I've seen on tv? Whether it is or not it sure looks good on you.

Thank you Rio. It’s supposed to glow in the dark. I’ll try it later.😘😁☀️

• Members

Yeah real real r i o I'd like for you to make me blow in the dark my cock would get hard and you could blow me would you lick my balls too I love to have my balls licked I like to have them licked while I'm jerking my cock off my cock is small but it comes hard would you like me to come in your butthole I do it send me a picture of your butt so I can jack off to it

• Members
Just now, Rick little dick said:

Yeah real real r i o I'd like for you to make me blow in the dark my cock would get hard and you could blow me would you lick my balls too I love to have my balls licked I like to have them licked while I'm jerking my cock off my cock is small but it comes hard would you like me to come in your butthole I do it send me a picture of your butt so I can jack off to it

ContactPhotoRetouching-IMG_20221110_171353.jpg

• Like 1

• Members

Watch my little cock20221110_162442.jpg.53e57e61535c3645978047c268fe55a4.jpg

• Members

Your cock looks “Fine to Me”. I don’t think it’s little at all. Stop selling yourself short. It’s how you use it that counts!! I can’t take pics of my butt. I’ve tried. It’s very hard for me to take a selfie. ☀️😘

• Members

Welcome Rick!! I hope you enjoy yourself on here!!☀️😁

• Members

Your p**** looks really gorgeous I'm getting a boner looking at it I like to jack off on women who have panties on and those panties really turn me on I like panties I jerk off in panties sometimes sometimes I wear them and Jack my cock off would you like me to Jack my cock off into your panties I would love to do itVideoCapture_20221107-104147.thumb.jpg.806d56e205b321e5ecb174535c864abb.jpg

• Members
22 minutes ago, Rick little dick said:

ContactPhotoRetouching-IMG_20221110_171353.jpg

Your cock looks just fine to me. I like the nice head on it. Do you like to have a tongue swirling around on the edge of your head. Or how about a little teasing nibbling?

• Members

I love nibbling nibble on my balls let me come all over you would you like to see me in panties I'd like to see you and panties don't you love panties and bras I love panties and bras I jack off in them sometimes make my cock come anything that makes my cock c** makes me feel good I love to come I love to shoot my wad all over everybody would you like me to shoot my wad on your titties or on your anything

• Members

Read your profile page and it sounds like you have a fun time jerking off. You must have some acquaintances wherever you live to help you achieve orgasms in other ways besides masturbating. Nothing wrong with jerking off. I do it almost daily but I sure enjoy having my wife getting me off like she did earlier today.