Official Community Forums Home

My Knight in Shining Armor: Or a big black pickup truck-My first encounter with a T.T. member

Lonely and divorced

• Members

Well the day had finally come. My tryst with another member. He lives 2 hours away. I wasn’t sure if it was going to happen. He’s married and never had an affair.

He was on his way to meet his buddy’s.They were having a fishing weekend. It was a beautiful day in August. I was feeling rather anxious and nervous at the same time.I wanted everything to be perfect.He had been texting me when he could. He was also running late. That was both a blessing and curse. It gave me more time to finish up some last minute cleaning. On the other hand I had a few white claws to relax me.It turned out not to be the best decision on my part. 
          Now it was time to get dressed. What to wear.? I must have changed my outfit at least 10 times.!! Now my stomach was having a field day. It felt like I had a butterfly sanctuary in my stomach!!!

My head was filled with so many thoughts. Would our encounter be everything I imagined? I felt like I knew my friend. We had been sexting and messaging for months. We both saw pictures of each other so we wouldn’t be totally surprised. I asked him to text me when he was getting close and turning down my street.

The moment had arrived. I had been looking out my living room window when I saw his big black truck pull up my driveway.I ran downstairs to meet him getting out of his truck. As he got out he had a big smile on his face.”Wow, you look great!” Thank you, You look very handsome. We hugged and kissed passionately before we headed inside. He was a fantastic kisser!

We went upstairs into the living room. Since we both get stoned I asked him to bring some pot. He did. He could tell I was nervous.”Can we get stoned I asked?” I was hoping it’d calm my nerves. “Sure” he said. We went in the kitchen  so he could pack his pipe.

I don’t smoke in my house so went went downstairs into the garage. He lit his pipe and we started smoking. He said it was good stuff. It was. I had taken a few more hits than I should have. I started feeling weird. If I don’t smoke for awhile, and I’m feeling anxious it can cause my anxiety to actually be worse. I also had not eaten a thing all day. Big mistake!!! 
             All of a sudden, boom. Down I went. I fainted and fell on the concrete garage floor. I’m lucky I didn’t hit my head. After a few minutes I came to. I said,”What happened?” Before I fainted my friend kept asking if I was ok. I must have had a funny look on my face. I said ,”Yes” like an idiot. I guess I was too embarrassed to say otherwise.

I had been sitting on the cold garage floor for quite a few minutes. He asked me if I wanted to get up. He helped me and I slowly stood up.I still felt a little woozy but I wanted to go in the house. He helped me and held onto me as we made our way into the foyer. There’s a chair in there so I sat down. I still didn’t feel right. My friend asked me if I wanted anything. He had a soda with him so I took a few sips of that. I felt like such a fool and kept apologizing.

He said , “It’s ok.” He kept asking me how I felt.  I asked him if he could get me a glass of O.J. I must have had a diabetic reaction. Not eating didn’t help.We must have been in the foyer for at least an hour. Finally after what seemed liked an eternity I was feeling more like myself. I told him I wanted to go upstairs. He helped me up but there was no way I was going to walk up 13 steps. 
          I sat on a step and started scooting my ass up 1 step at a time. It wasn’t easy. When I made it up to the top he helped me to stand. Luckily I have a chair at the top of the steps too. I sat on that chair, again apologizing. 
        Finally we made it to my bedroom. My friend was such a gentleman. Not once did he not try to take advantage of me in my condition. I wanted to go down on him so bad. He unzipped his pants and I tried. I couldn’t go down on him like I wanted to. I felt horrible. He said it was ok. I laid down and he tucked me in. 

So much for our fuck fest. My friend asked if I was ok. I said yeah. He said he’d come see me tomorrow. He still had a 2 hour drive to get where he was going!! He said he would text me when he got to his camp. 
        I must have dozed off. When I woke up it was in the middle of the night. My friend had texted me to let me know he made it. I can only imagine what he was thinking when he left.! He left every  light on in the house and the front door open.

The next morning I texted my friend. He called me and asked how I was. I said ok. I apologized again.He was so sweet!! I asked if he was still coming to see me. He said yes, but it would be in the day. 
          My knight in shining armor(in his big black truck). I was going to have a second chance to have a fuck fest. He would not leave disappointed. 
            Stay tuned for part two. Thanks for reading.☀️

• Like 2

• Members

Hope this one goes better for you. I guess you need to stay away from the sucking pot from his pipe so that you can suck cream from his other pipe. Good luck

• Like 2

• Members
2 minutes ago, Rio said:

Hope this one goes better for you. I guess you need to stay away from the sucking pot from his pipe so that you can suck cream from his other pipe. Good luck

Thanks Rio. You’re right. 😘☀️🎄

• Members
9 minutes ago, Katie Did It said:

Oh no! Sounds like he’s a good guy. Looking forward to part two with a sexier ending 

Thanks Katie. Yes part two will have a sexier ending.☀️

• Members
16 minutes ago, Pussy8ter said:

Wow fantastic story hope you got too fuck him!!

Thanks! Yes Pussy8ter. We did!😁😘☀️

• Members
5 hours ago, Starving said:

Great story Lonely! I am looking forward to part 2. I bet it is amazing 🤩 and spicy 🌶️ 

Thanks Starving!!😁😘☀️

• Members
On 12/18/2022 at 8:39 PM, Pussy8ter said:

Wow fantastic story hope you got too fuck him!!

Thanks!!🤶😁

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

Thanks HotMesd! He is. I need to finish part two.☀️😁

• Like 1

• Members

hope you get part two and you tell all of us about it