Official Community Forums Home

An amazing sex filled Sunday.

Rio

• Members

My wife and I had our play date today and what a day it was. Everything from watching threesome videos to mutual masturbation to blowjobs and cunnilingus, having her sit on my face and squirt in my mouth to multiple orgasms for each of us.

There was one thing she did that we never had done before. She has given me blowjobs before with ice in her mouth to get different sensations but today her drink was a hot toddy. Several times she took a sip of that hot drink swirling around her mouth and then went down and totally devoured my cock. That heat on my cock from her mouth while she gave me a blowjob was just amazing. I've never had that kind of sensation from a blowjob before and I can't wait to have it again. If you have never experienced that you're going to have to. It's just a great great feeling.

• Like 3

• Members

Fantastic Rio! Thanks for sharing. You’re one lucky guy!!😁😘

• Members
9 hours ago, Rio said:

My wife and I had our play date today and what a day it was. Everything from watching threesome videos to mutual masturbation to blowjobs and cunnilingus, having her sit on my face and squirt in my mouth to multiple orgasms for each of us.

There was one thing she did that we never had done before. She has given me blowjobs before with ice in her mouth to get different sensations but today her drink was a hot toddy. Several times she took a sip of that hot drink swirling around her mouth and then went down and totally devoured my cock. That heat on my cock from her mouth while she gave me a blowjob was just amazing. I've never had that kind of sensation from a blowjob before and I can't wait to have it again. If you have never experienced that you're going to have to. It's just a great great feeling.

Sounds fun! Never used heat play before, either. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Today we tried Cold Play again. Felt fantastic on my nipples my cock and my balls. So I told her see what it feels like in my asshole. She put an ice cube in her mouth went down and used her tongue and put it in my asshole. It was too cold for comfort. The heat feels better.