Official Community Forums Home

Sexy snow days?

Katie Did It

• Members

Here in Kentucky we are iced and snowed in. So anyone have some sexy snow day stories they can share? Or even sexy snow day fantasies? 

I’ll go first…

In college, my boyfriend and I knew there was going to be a bad snowstorm, so we loaded up on the important stuff… alcohol and dirty movies! We stayed in the bedroom of my apartment for two days. Drinking, watching dirty movies, and reenacting the fun scenes. 

I don’t remember all the movies we rented those two days,  but I do remember Basic Instinct was one we rented a lot. We loved when Sharon Stone was on top, tied the guy to the bed, then leaned back as she rode him so he could see all of her body while she fucked him. We also liked the interrogation scene where she uncrossed and re-crossed her legs. I would do that for him but totally naked. He’d sit across the room and I on the bed.  He would inevitably come over, gently lean me back to lay on the bed with my ass and feet on the edge, and lick my cunt until I came. No complaints from me! 

Now your turn! Tell me a story to warm me up! 

• Like 1

• Members

I'll go back to one in my college days as well. I was a senior in college and I was getting ready to go deer hunting the next day. A girl I was dating wanted to go along so I said okay. We went out we were going to hunt and we pitched a tent got into our sleeping bags and spent the night. When we got up in the morning to go hunting we unzipped the tent and looked out and there was four or five inches of snow on the ground and it was still snowing like crazy. We decided to delay the deer hunt and instead we zipped our two sleeping bags together and crawled inside to keep each other warm. Instead of hunting deer I hunted pussy all morning and she made sure my rifle was cleaned.

• Like 1

• Members
37 minutes ago, Rio said:

I'll go back to one in my college days as well. I was a senior in college and I was getting ready to go deer hunting the next day. A girl I was dating wanted to go along so I said okay. We went out we were going to hunt and we pitched a tent got into our sleeping bags and spent the night. When we got up in the morning to go hunting we unzipped the tent and looked out and there was four or five inches of snow on the ground and it was still snowing like crazy. We decided to delay the deer hunt and instead we zipped our two sleeping bags together and crawled inside to keep each other warm. Instead of hunting deer I hunted pussy all morning and she made sure my rifle was cleaned.

Wow! That must have been some good pussy to ignore those bucks! Bet you had plenty of ammo in your flesh rifle. 😂

• Members

Yeah my rifle got plenty of action that day and  shot several loads. And I wasn't shooting blanks.

• Members
1 hour ago, Katie Did It said:

Here in Kentucky we are iced and snowed in. So anyone have some sexy snow day stories they can share? Or even sexy snow day fantasies? 

I’ll go first…

In college, my boyfriend and I knew there was going to be a bad snowstorm, so we loaded up on the important stuff… alcohol and dirty movies! We stayed in the bedroom of my apartment for two days. Drinking, watching dirty movies, and reenacting the fun scenes. 

I don’t remember all the movies we rented those two days,  but I do remember Basic Instinct was one we rented a lot. We loved when Sharon Stone was on top, tied the guy to the bed, then leaned back as she rode him so he could see all of her body while she fucked him. We also liked the interrogation scene where she uncrossed and re-crossed her legs. I would do that for him but totally naked. He’d sit across the room and I on the bed.  He would inevitably come over, gently lean me back to lay on the bed with my ass and feet on the edge, and lick my cunt until I came. No complaints from me! 

Now your turn! Tell me a story to warm me up! 

Great story Katie!!☀️🤶

• Members
1 hour ago, Rio said:

Loved your story Rio!!🤶☀️

• Members
54 minutes ago, Katie Did It said:

Thank you. I’m sure you’ve had some sexy adventures to share. 

You’re welcome Katie. I would have to go back to the days I was married and I really don’t like to remember those days. However I do have some good memories about summer sex. Lol..☀️🤶

• Members
25 minutes ago, Lonely and divorced said:

You’re welcome Katie. I would have to go back to the days I was married and I really don’t like to remember those days. However I do have some good memories about summer sex. Lol..☀️🤶

As long as it’s a story that will warm us up…share away!! 🔥

• Members
33 minutes ago, Katie Did It said:

As long as it’s a story that will warm us up…share away!! 🔥

I agree 100%

• Like 1

• Members

I will another time.☀️🤶