Official Community Forums Home

Christmas Contest! What is your favorite sex position & why?

• Members

Welcome Elaine Marie. I hope you finish your transitioning soon so you can enjoy what you're looking for

On 12/23/2022 at 10:24 AM, Erin1984 said:

Open missionary.  Gives me the best orgasm when my hubby spreads my legs open, with my knees bend.  And I luv his dick getting deep inside me 💦

Doggy style. It's so versatile. Either one can take the lead of the rhythm. My favorite tho is ass up face down with his hands gripping my hips to get the most depth!!!

• Like 2

Our favorite position is doggy because in just one position you can be creative and find a dozen plus new positions and they all feel great especially for women these ways can help hit the g spot and in our learning experience it has helped me squirt for first time ever in my 38 years. Enjoy. 

• Like 1

• Members

My favorite sex position is lying on my back with my penis in my hand or in a sex toy I like to use sex toys on my penis but other than that it's all solo I'm single and I live alone so I usually masturbate and on my back is the way I enjoy it the most but sometimes I do it on my knees or standing up but it's all the same just stroking my penis all by myself

• Members
58 minutes ago, railrunner said:

On her side with legs spread apart makes her squirt over and over until bed to soaked

I was fortunate to try that position once. It was very satisfying to say the least.☀️

• Like 1

Definitely the “lotus” (she’s sitting, facing me) Completely fulfilling the passionate sexy time. We’re still able to make out and hug tightly while feeling each other. More of a slow rock/grind motion but over the top sensations that can easily lead to other fun positions!! 

• Like 1