Official Community Forums Home

Merry Christmas!

marka09

• Members
On 12/27/2022 at 3:50 PM, Katie Did It said:

@marka09did you take this pic?

Yes.  I've worked with her several times.  But most of the shots can't be posted here.  

• Members
3 minutes ago, Katie Did It said:

You’re so talented. It’s a great photo! And she’s gorgeous. 

Thank you!!!  Yes, she's gorgeous and her nudes/erotic shots are awesome.  But, I want to get you into a photoshoot to show you how beautiful you are too!!  

• Members
14 minutes ago, marka09 said:

Thank you!!!  Yes, she's gorgeous and her nudes/erotic shots are awesome.  But, I want to get you into a photoshoot to show you how beautiful you are too!!  

You make me blush. She’s gorgeous. 

• Like 1

• Members
1 hour ago, Katie Did It said:

You make me blush. She’s gorgeous. 

So are you.  You have never seen yourself the way that you will see yourself after a shoot with me.  Here is another "post approved" shot of her.

A22.thumb.jpg.77711432b6082bcde087e0fb765db949.jpg 

• Like 2

• Members
21 minutes ago, marka09 said:

So are you.  You have never seen yourself that way that you will see yourself after a shoot with me.  Here is another "post approved" shot of her.

A22.thumb.jpg.77711432b6082bcde087e0fb765db949.jpg 

Beautifully  composed photo! Love her heels and fur. So sexy. 

• Thanks 1

• Members

Wish I could post more, but there were very few clothed shots we did.  She loved to use her toys in the shoots too. 

• Like 1

• Members
2 minutes ago, luv2eatpink said:

Wish we could see more. You're 1 very lucky guy to have been able to see that

Yeah, the site kinda sucks now.  I'm not a lucky guy, my clients come from every walk of life and every location because I take care to get great images and I treat them like they want to be treated.  I've been blessed to have met and shot with so many people. I had women come into my studio (when I had it) very nervous and not feeling great about themselves.  When they leave they are in love with themselves and have confidence that they never thought they would have.  Most want to just do clothed boudoir, but every one took the risk and did some artistic nudes. Then they changed their minds and did nude boudoir instead.  It's an honor to be able to do this job. 

• Like 1

• Members
2 minutes ago, luv2eatpink said:

You sound very experienced and professional. Congrats. If only you were here in Australia, I could recommend you to quite a few people who have been thinking about doing photo shoots

Thanks!  I've only been to Australia once and it was wonderful.  I would love to do some shoots there.  

• Like 1

• Members
26 minutes ago, marka09 said:

Yeah, the site kinda sucks now.  I'm not a lucky guy, my clients come from every walk of life and every location because I take care to get great images and I treat them like they want to be treated.  I've been blessed to have met and shot with so many people. I had women come into my studio (when I had it) very nervous and not feeling great about themselves.  When they leave they are in love with themselves and have confidence that they never thought they would have.  Most want to just do clothed boudoir, but every one took the risk and did some artistic nudes. Then they changed their minds and did nude boudoir instead.  It's an honor to be able to do this job. 

You are extremely talented 

• Like 1

• Members
1 minute ago, luv2eatpink said:

Damn she hot

And, as I said, her toys at work are great shots!  Even has a Sybian (sp?).   

• Members
1 minute ago, Katie Did It said:

You are extremely talented 

This only the beginning of my talents! ;)  Maybe come to a shoot and experience them all....  

• Members

Way to go mark! Good for you to make clients feel good about themselves. Awesome!

• Thanks 1

• Members
15 minutes ago, Katie Did It said:

We are working on that right? 

We certainly are!!  It will be fantastic! 

• Members

One more (blurred to meet the strict requirements here).  Use your imagination!

A29Blurred.thumb.jpg.338f34b6a5eb23af8e8921ad118c9bd1.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1