Official Community Forums Home

New to the crew!!

Mel22

• Members

What's up y'all?! I'm new to the forum and still figuring it all out!! Any tips tricks or must haves I should know about?! Peace, love rock n rollgasms!! Xoxo

• Members
12 hours ago, Mel22 said:

What's up y'all?! I'm new to the forum and still figuring it all out!! Any tips tricks or must haves I should know about?! Peace, love rock n rollgasms!! Xoxo

Welcome  and enjoy!

• Thanks 1

• Members
11 hours ago, Married man said:

Welcome to the site forums I'm a newbie myself and still trying to figure it out but having a blast this far lol  lots of interesting things 🤔 and people I might add 

Welcome and enjoy 

• Members
On 12/25/2022 at 12:45 PM, Mel22 said:

Just be true to yourself and have fun! Don’t be afraid to reach out to chat with people. It’s all in sexy fun 😉

• Thanks 1

• Members

U will love this site and find lots of great people to help make your fantasies cum alive and keep your panties wet wanting more  im fairly new zvd feel like a classy slut having fun. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On 12/26/2022 at 12:31 AM, Married man said:

Welcome to the site forums I'm a newbie myself and still trying to figure it out but having a blast this far lol  lots of interesting things 🤔 and people I might add 

Very interesting to say the least lol welcome to you as well darlin!

• Like 1

• Members
On 12/26/2022 at 6:12 PM, Katie Did It said:

Just be true to yourself and have fun! Don’t be afraid to reach out to chat with people. It’s all in sexy fun 😉

Amen to that! Thank ya dear!!

• Like 1

• Members
On 12/27/2022 at 5:37 AM, mikfb4gilf said:

U will love this site and find lots of great people to help make your fantasies cum alive and keep your panties wet wanting more  im fairly new zvd feel like a classy slut having fun. 

As long as it's classy 🤣🤣 that's awesome lol 

• Like 1