Official Community Forums Home

Vaginal extinction warring

Lupeta

Good evening ,

Well there's no easy way to say this iv tried everything and still can get my husband to have worthy sex. He is a selfish 5 minutes or under lover . I am so upset I'm questioning myself.  Could he be cheating or have ED  we have been married for 13 yrs we can definitely talk about anything. We survived DV, infidelity, mother inlaws, jail,meth!!! 

Please help extinction is on the brink 

• Members
5 hours ago, Lupeta said:

Good evening ,

Well there's no easy way to say this iv tried everything and still can get my husband to have worthy sex. He is a selfish 5 minutes or under lover . I am so upset I'm questioning myself.  Could he be cheating or have ED  we have been married for 13 yrs we can definitely talk about anything. We survived DV, infidelity, mother inlaws, jail,meth!!! 

Please help extinction is on the brink 

If you can talk about everything, then you should have a discussion with him about this.  What is his response?  Do you share with him your needs and expectations?  What does he say to that? Only communication can “fix” this.  Good luck.

• Like 2

• Members

I can totally sympathize. I’ve been married for 22 years and have been consistently begging my husband for more sex. And it isn’t just the physical act, it’s the intimacy with him that I wanted. I finally got tired of begging and my needs not being considered so, for this and other reasons, I finally asked for a separation and divorce. It feels good. It was a huge decision I didn’t take lightly. 

• Like 1

• Members

Oh Katie I’m so sorry!!! I know what you mean though. Intimacy and sex are so important in a marriage. Especially intimacy. Hopefully he will wake up and realize what he would lose if he lost you!!!😞

• Like 1

I had not seen everyone's response's lol omg thank you guys so much I totally felt all alone like who can I tell with out being a little bit embarrassed. I really feel the love here. @everyone 

• 3 weeks later...

I'm sorry you're going thru this. I'm going thru something similar. My FG had a hysterectomy 2 yrs ago now. She went from being horny every day, to not caring about sex whatsoever. Though, when we have it, it's great, but we have long periods of not doing a damn thing. I totally get it. My self-esteem has taken a nose-dive, and she keeps putting off going to the dr since she has no physical symptoms. I need to charge my sextoys a lot.......LOL