Official Community Forums Home

MMF

Fixit3

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • Members

I have always wanted one of these.  Me buried down her throat and her buddy buried in her pussy, both of us moving her around a good bit as we pump our Cocks into her... Then we switch and continue Fucking her with everything we got . I hope she likes Cum cuz she's gonna get a lot of it.

• Like 4

• Members
16 hours ago, BrendenB said:

I hope she likes Cum cuz she's gonna get a lot of it.

Oh Yea! 

16 hours ago, BrendenB said:

Me buried down her throat and her buddy buried in her pussy, both of us moving her around a good bit as we pump our Cocks into her... Then we switch and continue Fucking her with everything we got . 

😍

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I know a few women who will do another girl with her male partner but most want another guy there. It's hard for a man to satisfy two women but two men working on a woman is good for all. I missed my opportunity a while back but I'm still hoping for one someday. A two girl blowjob is on my bucket list. I could pay for one but I have a couple of friends I'm working on!

• Like 1

• Members

My wife and I first threesome was mff which we enjoyed a while later we did mmff also enjoying but the last two weekends we did mmf it has totally blown both our minds. She has never had orgasms like she has had the last two weeks, she said she absolutely loves all the attention Steve and I give here.

• Like 3

• Members
17 minutes ago, Always ready for sex said:

My wife and I first threesome was mff which we enjoyed a while later we did mmff also enjoying but the last two weekends we did mmf it has totally blown both our minds. She has never had orgasms like she has had the last two weeks, she said she absolutely loves all the attention Steve and I give here.

You two seem to be so much fun and have a very fulfilling sex life.

• Like 1

• Members
7 hours ago, Always ready for sex said:

Sex with multiple people seems so decadent and deliciously satisfying! 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Members
On 1/2/2023 at 3:37 PM, Fixit3 said:

My wife enjoys mmf. It's fun when she directs the action. That way I know she's having a good time. I always do.

20221031_201921.jpg

Nice 

• Like 1

• Members
1 hour ago, Jeff69 said:

Nice 

Her directing would be great and knowing she is enjoying so stimulating

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • Members

True why limit it, my wife says she would like a mmmf to try we just need to find the third male. We will work on that when we get back to Florida next week.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On 1/2/2023 at 3:37 PM, Fixit3 said:

My wife enjoys mmf. It's fun when she directs the action. That way I know she's having a good time. I always do.

20221031_201921.jpg

On 12/20/2023 at 9:41 AM, Always ready for sex said:

True why limit it, my wife says she would like a mmmf to try we just need to find the third male. We will work on that when we get back to Florida next week.

We've found it to be hard logistically to get over six guys or so. It seems hard to find guys that are ok with being naked and jacking off to stay hard in front of other guys. The last time Kim was gangbanged it was guys from a local college that our friend found for us. After a night and morning of fucking Kim was worn out and sore. Some were overenthusiastic and fucked her too roughly. Kim enjoys bareback and cum inside her but a few wore condoms that didn't have medical documents. Do her a favor and put your wife in a sex swing it makes it so much easier for Kim not having to hold the same positions for extended amounts of time. Plus the guys can really go to the "hilt "in her easier.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • Members

Ideally the guys would be bisexual for a true MMF rather than a MFM. Especially if it’s a gang bang with multiple guys. 
That way, when the woman gets tired and needs a break the guys can service each other while she gets to watch them sucking and fucking. 

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I like the way you think!

• Like 1

• Members
On 2/29/2024 at 9:10 AM, Frontandback247 said:

Ideally the guys would be bisexual for a true MMF rather than a MFM. Especially if it’s a gang bang with multiple guys. 
That way, when the woman gets tired and needs a break the guys can service each other while she gets to watch them sucking and fucking. 

Perfect!

• Like 2