Official Community Forums Home

New Year's Contest!

• Members

I am a jerk off pro!  No matter where I am if I decide this is the moment - there I am!  I just like it!  It's my life.  But, never did it where it might get me put in jail.  It is private. It is fun.  I love it. So there!

I have been late to an appointment before because my wife and I were texting about us finding another guy or two to help me give her the best orgasms and night she ever had. When she started saying she has always wondered if she could fit 2 cocks in her pussy at once while ones in her ass I had to pull over at a McD to relieve myself of this huge

hard on that I had imagining everything my wife was saying and when I came it was probably the biggest and strongest nut I've ever experienced but in doing so I was 45 mins late to the event lol

On 1/3/2023 at 7:57 AM, tootimidchelsea said:
Happy New Year Contest! Has masturbating ever made you late for work/an event?

Contest extended! Leave a comment by the end of the day on 1/8 for a chance to win! The winner will be selected on 1/9!

Happy New Year, everyone!

It is rainy and gloomy in NH this morning. We all had an interesting ride into the office today with very slippery roads. I hope you all had a safe morning!

For this contest, we will be giving away a $25 TooTimid gift card to one lucky random winner of this contest. Want more sex toy gift cards? The more participants, the more often we will do these contests! 

How to enter:

Reply to this post and answer this question:

Has masturbating ever made you late for work/an event?

Details:

• One random winner will be selected and notified of their gift card earnings on 1/6.
  • This contest is open! Submit your responses by the end of the day on 1/5 for a chance to win. (Contest CLOSES 1/5 @ midnight)
  • Please be respectful and only share valid responses for a chance to win. 
  • Pictures containing nudity are prohibited and will be removed if shared. 
  • Submit one post for entry. Multiple posts will not get multiple entries.
  • IMPORTANT: **You must be logged in or registered to reply to this post. | Register Here (it's free)

Yes, once. I didn't realize how late it was going, got to work 15 min late

On 1/3/2023 at 12:30 PM, Erin1984 said:

Yes.  It was a doctor appointment 🤭.  I had to relive the pressure 💦

when you do these contests,  do you publish the winner?  That would be nice for us to know who won. 

We do not publish the winner but the winner is more than welcome to continue the conversation and share!

• Like 1

• Members
16 minutes ago, tootimidchelsea said:

We do not publish the winner but the winner is more than welcome to continue the conversation and share!

Dang! Guess I'm not the winner! Lol hope you like my true story !

• Members
7 minutes ago, Katie Did It said:

Thank you! And suggestions? 

Whatever turns you on. And then telling us about it, I'm sure it will turn us on.

• Members

Congrats Katie!! I’m glad you won!! It’s about time a regular won!!☀️😁

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

With my gift card, I purchased a rose air pulse toy. The verdict is still out on it. Anyone with one of these toys is welcome to tell me how they use it. So far, it’s not my type of toy. Im not giving up, though! 

• Members

My wife didn't like hers either. But we're willing to try again to see if it has a different outcome next time.

• Members

Hi Katie, I bought one before they were pushing them on TT. I don’t care for it.  I don’t think they have a lot of suction. The only thing they have going for them is their looks. I prefer my original compact satisfierI bought 4 years ago. Still works like a champ.  Congrats on winning the gift card!!! It’s nice to see a regular win. I’m still waiting lol..,,☀️😁