Official Community Forums Home

Introduction

Dancer

• Members

Hey everyone.  A friend told me to check here for some good sex toys.  Can't have too many!   I see there is a discussion here on that subject so I'm gonna check there for recommendations when I get a few minutes.  Just wanted to say hi.   Have a great day!  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Members

the best for women are a vibrating dildo or one they call the tickledr  it's a dildo that has an external part that works on your clit  may I suggest trying an anal dildo  small to start  great for solo or partner play  I have numerous ones from a 4 inch vibrating one to a 10 inch 1 1/2 inches wide  really fills me up  good luck

• Like 1

• Members

Hi Dancer! Welcome to TT.☀️

• Thanks 1

• Members

Welcome, Dancer! Hope you find what you're looking for and then tell us about your experience with them.

• Thanks 1

• Members

Welcome party2play. Would like to hear about your sex swing escapades.

• Members

Rio..much obliged!! Well it starts with the frustration with the trial & errors following with self conflicting injuries..hehe . Following with the adrenaline do to new experiences. Ending with mind blowing acrobatic suspension sex leaving new feelings of pleasure on my cock and etc......was freaking phenomenal!!!

• Members

Alright!!! Howdy Rio..much obliged!! Well it starts with the frustration with the trial & errors following with self conflicting injuries..hehe . Following with the adrenaline do to new experiences. Ending with mind blowing acrobatic suspension sex leaving new feelings of pleasure on my cock and etc......was freaking phenomenal!!!

• Members

Rio..much obliged!! Well it starts with the frustration with the trial & errors following with self conflicting injuries..hehe . Following with the adrenaline do to new experiences. Ending with mind blowing acrobatic suspension sex leaving new feelings of pleasure on my cock and etc......was freaking phenomenal!!!

• Members
On 1/11/2023 at 11:51 AM, raym718 said:

the best for women are a vibrating dildo or one they call the tickledr  it's a dildo that has an external part that works on your clit  may I suggest trying an anal dildo  small to start  great for solo or partner play  I have numerous ones from a 4 inch vibrating one to a 10 inch 1 1/2 inches wide  really fills me up  good luck

Thanks for the advice. 

• Members
20 hours ago, luv2eatpink said:

Welcum to the group Dancer and party2play. Hope you both stay for awhile and have fun

23 hours ago, Rio said:

Welcome, Dancer! Hope you find what you're looking for and then tell us about your experience with them.

Thanks

• Members
12 minutes ago, Dancer said:

Thanks.  

You’re very welcome!!😁💋😘

• Like 1

• Members
On 1/11/2023 at 8:41 AM, Dancer said:

Hey everyone.  A friend told me to check here for some good sex toys.  Can't have too many!   I see there is a discussion here on that subject so I'm gonna check there for recommendations when I get a few minutes.  Just wanted to say hi.   Have a great day!  

Welcome Dancer!

Hello I'm starting new and fresh and want any advice from you that you will give I'm s closet sissy and am coming out. I'm a alpha male with a large cock but I only cum from penetration so I want my wife to get serviced by huge cock men if she letse join in I will but if she won't let bbc or bwc please her them I will tear that pussy up and run a dildo up my ass so I can cream her .if you want to know how I was turned sissy Iwill tell you

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I've got one like that top picture and I love how it fucks my asshole. The one in the bottom picture looks interesting for woman with a clit licker.

• Members

I agree with oh yes. You can never have enough toys!!🌞