Official Community Forums Home

Smelling Her Panties

Kinky Twinkie

• Members

This is a very sexy topic. I used to date a guy with a goatee. We would have sex before he would go to work, and he would say, “I don’t want to wash my goatee because I want to smell you and taste you until I come home to you for more.” I don’t think I have ever felt sexier than that moment.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Members
5 hours ago, Starving said:

That’s hot Katie!I used to do the same thing Katie with my mustache. I used to call it my flavor savor! I enjoyed that taste and scent all day long! I haven’t enjoyed that in years! Hopefully one day I can again!

I hope you get to as well. 😉

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Those look awfully good. My massage therapy involves looking at Lonely's crotch pictures.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Members

When I was in college we would get the sorority girls to sell us their panties for beer money. Other times after we kept them after we fucked all night. They would go crazy looking for them when they went to get dressed in the morning. Had a nice collection which was strung up and hung with care from the curtains for all to see.

• 2 months later...
  • Members

Gently rubbing her pussy under her panties until my fingers feel them getting moist then slowly removing them as I smell the sweetness of her juices amazing!

• Members

It's not something that I think of a lot, but I do enjoy it when I get to. Much prefer to take them off the donor and smell a little as a tease before tasting her pussy. Both of my FWBs get nude pretty quick when we start so pretty much all the clothes are in a pile on the floor. One friend sometimes goes to the bathroom while we're out eating and will come back and stuff her panties in my coat pocket. I always know when she's going to do this because whe wears a dress or a skirt. And I have one friend who has moved to another state that posts on another site and she sometimes masturbates (or at least starts) with her panties on and I'll get those in my P.O. Box a few days later. I recall that scent well!

Womens panties are just plain sexy.