Official Community Forums Home

Glass Toys

luvmytoys

• Members

Hi there! Yes, many of us here have tried and loved our glass toys. Read through the sex toy reviews and find the post about glass toys 101 - this should give you a lot of insight!

Mikayla

I only have one glass dildo so far, but it's one of my favorite ones!! I have the Blue Swirl one.

You would think that something so hard and cold wouldn't be so exciting and pleasurable, but it really is!! The different temperatures that can tease, shock, and pleasure the body all at once, well, it's amazing!! Plus, they're so easy to clean, and you don't have to worry what lube is safe for it and what isn't!

• Members

Ahhh, glass toys!

I was curious for a long time about them. I did some photography work for a gentleman that owns an adult store and he said 'take any product you'd like'.

Well damn - what is a girl to do in a store full of interesting products??!!

I looked into the case where the glass toys were and chose one that had 2 larger bulbs at each end and smaller bulbs in between. These toys are not actually glass, per se, but a glass like material that is called 'E Glass'. You can drop this on the floor and it won't break.

I have to say I've grown very fond of my glass toy! I personally like to let it sit in hot water for a few minutes.

The sensations are wonderful! :rolleyes:

So, yes - I'd recommend trying one out!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...