Official Community Forums Home

NEWBIE Intro

• Members

👋 everyone, I am excited to learn and share some experiences, tips, and ideas with ya'll. I'm a little well alot shy at first but I am trying to overcome that. I am in my 30's and in a relationship. (2yr) I have lots of things I want to try but don't know how or where to start. I feel like when I imagine a sex scene, then try to put it into reality that I will mess up or do it wrong, so 9 times out of 10 I chicken out. I really want to let my inner-self out. I have read some post and I am enjoying it so far. 

• Like 3

• Members

Welcome and hope you have success and getting over your shyness. How about if you and your significant other watch videos and then try to reenact it seems that you see and enjoy?

• Like 1

• Members

Well first off welcome to the group and let me just say that if it's the first time trying something there's no wrong way to do things if you and your partner are 100% honest  and have complete trust in every aspect when it comes to finding your sexual level. I for 1 am 41 and I thought I was a freak in my 20s but I have far surpassed my own level and still broadening my horizon. So try everything, you never know, you may not have any preferences because you love them all whichever they may be!! I hope this helps you in your journey 

• Like 1

• Members
On 1/26/2023 at 8:44 AM, sexcravedcouple21 said:

👋 everyone, I am excited to learn and share some experiences, tips, and ideas with ya'll. I'm a little well alot shy at first but I am trying to overcome that. I am in my 30's and in a relationship. (2yr) I have lots of things I want to try but don't know how or where to start. I feel like when I imagine a sex scene, then try to put it into reality that I will mess up or do it wrong, so 9 times out of 10 I chicken out. I really want to let my inner-self out. I have read some post and I am enjoying it so far. 

Welcome, enjoy the site⚘️

• Like 1

• Members
On 1/26/2023 at 11:45 AM, Married man said:

Well first off welcome to the group and let me just say that if it's the first time trying something there's no wrong way to do things if you and your partner are 100% honest  and have complete trust in every aspect when it comes to finding your sexual level. I for 1 am 41 and I thought I was a freak in my 20s but I have far surpassed my own level and still broadening my horizon. So try everything, you never know, you may not have any preferences because you love them all whichever they may be!! I hope this helps you in your journey 

Thank you, I thought I was a freak but I have realized there is a lot I don't know. 

• Like 1

• Members

As the Nike ad says "just do it"  You really have nothing to lose. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members
On 1/26/2023 at 11:44 AM, sexcravedcouple21 said:

I have opened my mind up to wanting to try  just about anything and everything.   as a young teen I did fantasized about many things I had no clue about.  but pushed everything to the back and went with the norm for sexual activities.  Boring ... after my divorce in 2018 I met a man that  wanted to play, but he was impedent, we found other ways to play and he would dare me to do things outside of the norm. at first I was scared but I decided to step out of my comfort zone and did several dares.  first one was inviting a stranger over and talk alittle then start to rub jhhim then give his a bj.  Crazy but damn i felt wonderful after it.  I am still trying new things even working with my dominate side.  Cant wait to see what happens

• Like 2

• Members

This is definitely the site to find out what your likes and dislikes might be. Ask questions and don’t be afraid. We are all here and we were all here  for the first time ourselves at one point, so we get you. Don’t be shy! 

• Like 1

• Members
6 hours ago, BamaFanNana said:

I have opened my mind up to wanting to try  just about anything and everything.   as a young teen I did fantasized about many things I had no clue about.  but pushed everything to the back and went with the norm for sexual activities.  Boring ... after my divorce in 2018 I met a man that  wanted to play, but he was impedent, we found other ways to play and he would dare me to do things outside of the norm. at first I was scared but I decided to step out of my comfort zone and did several dares.  first one was inviting a stranger over and talk alittle then start to rub jhhim then give his a bj.  Crazy but damn i felt wonderful after it.  I am still trying new things even working with my dominate side.  Cant wait to see what happens

This sounds so sexy! I do like naughty Truth or Dare games. 

• Like 1

• Members

Oh I forgot to give you the second dare and it was to find couple that was into voyerism.  Well I found that couple and went  and the husband and and I had sex and she watched and took pictures.  Never even new how arousing that would be. but it was and then i went back up and she and I tag teamed him doing a BJ.  He was in heaven.  We are actually great friends today but they are no longer seeing other people.. but I sure wished they were .   

• Like 1

• Members
On 2/20/2023 at 1:43 PM, Katie Lynn said:

Now this sounds so sexy and fun I like everything about it , watching and participating and especially giving him a bj and especially if he is big 😍💦💦💦

Wish you would give me a BJ

• Members

i would like to watch