Official Community Forums Home

Happy Valentine's Day! 💘 (Contest!)

• Members

This is my first Valentine’s Day alone in 25 years. It’s my favorite holiday so I made sure my kids had some fun treats. Got my student aides at school some little bundt cakes. It’s tough but it’s ok. A couple glasses of wine will help incredibly, right??? 

Wearing some sexy red strappy panties a “friend” sent me is also helping to lighten the mood. Never gotten lingerie from a guy before. Not even former hubby or other boyfriends. I love knowing I’m wearing something he wanted to see me wear. Wet panties at work today. 

• Like 3

• Members

He made me chocolate covered strawberries. He also got some new toys for us to play with, so we’ll try them out!

• Like 3

Unfortunately, my boyfriend is out of town for work until Friday, so I’m spending Valentine’s Day with my roommates. She’s cooking us a wonderful dinner of filet mignon, baked potatoes and salad. I plan on spending the rest of the evening loving myself with self care… manicure pedicure and face masques! 😁

• Like 2

On 2/14/2023 at 11:13 AM, tootimidchelsea said:
Contest! How are you celebrating Valentine's day?

Happy Valentine's day to you! 💘 Today, we're celebrating in the office with pink vanilla and chocolate cupcakes 😍

For this contest, we will be giving away a $25 TooTimid gift card to one lucky random winner of this contest. Want more sex toy gift cards? The more participants, the more often we will do these contests! 

How to enter:

Reply to this post and answer this question:

How are you celebrating Valentine's Day?

Details:

• One random winner will be selected and notified of their gift card earnings on 1/16
  • This contest is open! Submit your responses for a chance to win!
  • Please be respectful and only share valid responses for a chance to win. 
  • Pictures containing nudity are prohibited and will be removed if shared. 
  • Submit one post for entry. Multiple posts will not get multiple entries.
  • IMPORTANT: **You must be logged in or registered to reply to this post. | Register Here (it's free)

Had the greatest day for Valentines first we had a little dessert for breakfast then we had coffee and then we went out for dinner and had a delicious dinner and we spent it together exchanging cards and laughing and joking and having a wonderful time

• Like 2

• Members
On 2/14/2023 at 3:38 PM, Trebor 4 said:

I am recently widowed and this is my first Valentines without her. I am taking myself out to dinner at our favorite restaurant and then coming home to enjoy a quiet evening and enjoying my adult toys. 

Welcome Trevor, so sorry for your loss. 🌞