Official Community Forums Home

Happy Valentine's Day! 💘 (Contest!)

Happy Valentine's day to you! 💘 Today, we're celebrating in the office with pink vanilla and chocolate cupcakes 😍

For this contest, we will be giving away a $25 TooTimid gift card to one lucky random winner of this contest. Want more sex toy gift cards? The more participants, the more often we will do these contests! 

How to enter:

Reply to this post and answer this question:

How are you celebrating Valentine's Day?

Details:

• One random winner will be selected and notified of their gift card earnings on 1/16
  • This contest is closed. Please continue to join the discussion! New submissions will not be entered for a chance to win. We look forward to seeing you in the next contest!
  • Please be respectful and only share valid responses for a chance to win. 
  • Pictures containing nudity are prohibited and will be removed if shared. 
  • Submit one post for entry. Multiple posts will not get multiple entries.
  • IMPORTANT: **You must be logged in or registered to reply to this post. | Register Here (it's free)

• Members

I will be celebrating my 23rd Anniversary on the 17th, so I will be waiting for tomorrows valentines' sales to start. I always get her teddy bears and chocolates, jewelry, and I have the ROSE that I got her.. just waiting for Friday!!!!!  Happy Valentines to all and may you have an awesome time alone or with the one you love or just someone special. 

• Like 3

• Members

A box of chocolates and playing with myself imagining being fucked by some of my chat buddy’s.🌞😁

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, tootimidchelsea said:
Contest! How are you celebrating Valentine's day?

Happy Valentine's day to you! 💘 Today, we're celebrating in the office with pink vanilla and chocolate cupcakes 😍

For this contest, we will be giving away a $25 TooTimid gift card to one lucky random winner of this contest. Want more sex toy gift cards? The more participants, the more often we will do these contests! 

How to enter:

Details:

• One random winner will be selected and notified of their gift card earnings on 1/16
  • This contest is open! Submit your responses for a chance to win!
  • IMPORTANT: **You must be logged in or registered to reply to this post. | Register Here (it's free)

We will be spending an evening together using all of the fabulous toys I have bought from too timid❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

I've been single for years now. But I am very big on romance.. but bringing I'm single. I will be spending the day replying the times I spent with my ex's n times my friends (females) just spent the days by walking around in NYC. Or just taking a drive holding hands listening to music as we decided where to eat or what movies to go rent from videos stores(yeah been a while remember trying to pick out DVDs n candy). Or just walking around in the mall  

• Like 1

My boyfriend just went to prison 2 weeks ago so this is our 1st valentines apart in 22 years.  So I will be sitting by my phone waiting for him to call.  And going to court to see about getting my bail money back 😂.  Hoping yall have a great holiday 

• Sad 2

• Members

I bought some lingerie and have a whole chest of toys!! He's at work right now so I'm doing a little pregaming right nobdujwldifvskwhrbekduhendlg

My bad that happened a little faster than I anticipated!! Whew!! 

• Haha 1

Gave my wife some fuzzy slippers she wanted before work and took her her favorite coffee to work and got her a dozen roses. Tacos for dinner and after the the kids are in bed we’ll have some fun in ours! Married for more than 20 years and lately we’ve been going at it like we are 18 and 20 again!

• Like 2

• Members

After exchanging presents this morning we went out to the beach. The waves turned us on and we both came through oral sex. Came home jumped in the shower and gave each other a nice loofah bath. Then we jumped into bed and I had her handcuff my hands and feet to the bed and put a blindfold on. She gave me the best blowjob I've ever had and sat on my face and squirted all over. That we had penile and vaginal orgasms. What a Valentine's Day

• Like 3

Nice dinner followed by a hot bath and then a relaxing massage. Of course this will then lead into some wild sex until we both explode and rest til we begin round 2.

5 hours ago, tootimidchelsea said:

How to enter:

Details:

• This contest is open! Submit your responses for a chance to win!

Unfortunately I’m working so no time for intimacy 🙁 BUT next week we leave on a vacation cruise and will definitely catch up on some extracurricular activities! 🙌🏼

• Like 1

I am a server, so I have to work on Valentines. BUT my partner said they have an "exciting surprise" for me when I get home. I wasn't snooping, but I saw a new pinterest board of hers with recipes I love and "indoor picnic decor"...here's to hoping it's a good way to unwind after work :)

• Like 1

• Members
Today I woke up next to a friend, then worked from 730-430, now going to do some class work for Medical billing and coding, May read more in my "Throw away the Roses and Give me the Thorns" 

My son did give me a tulip pland and a heart shaped box of Chocolates,  
Happy Valentine's Day 
  • Like 1