Official Community Forums Home

Contest! Masturbation or Couples Toys?

Hey everyone! I hope that you're enjoying your weekend!

For this contest, we will be giving away a $25 TooTimid gift card to one lucky random winner of this contest. Want more sex toy gift cards? The more participants, the more often we will do these contests! 

How to enter:

Reply to this post and answer this question:

Do you prefer using toys during masturbation or with a partner?

Details:

• One random winner will be selected and notified of their gift card earnings on 3/15
  • This contest is open! Submit your responses by the end of the day on 3/14 for a chance to win. (Contest CLOSES 3/14 @ midnight)
  • Please be respectful and only share valid responses for a chance to win. 
  • Pictures containing nudity are prohibited and will be removed if shared. 
  • Submit one post for entry. Multiple posts will not get multiple entries.
  • IMPORTANT: **You must be logged in or registered to reply to this post. | Register Here (it's free)

5 hours ago, tootimidchelsea said:
Contest! Do you prefer using toys during masturbation or with a partner?

For this contest, we will be giving away a $25 TooTimid gift card to one lucky random winner of this contest. Want more sex toy gift cards? The more participants, the more often we will do these contests! 

How to enter:

Details:

• One random winner will be selected and notified of their gift card earnings on 3/15
  • This contest is open! Submit your responses by the end of the day on 3/14 for a chance to win. (Contest CLOSES 3/14 @ midnight)
  • IMPORTANT: **You must be logged in or registered to reply to this post. | Register Here (it's free)

I prefer alone. I'm too embarrassed to do it with a partner.

• Sad 3

• Members

I like using toys with my wife. If I'm masturbating, my hand works just fine.

I love toys during masterbation  I often fantasize about being taken and forced to pleasure a group of men with cocks so large they will test my limits.that’s when I pull out the toys and and suction cup mount them to the wall , bathtub, tolet seat and don’t forget the machine thrusters,. I start with the smallest and he is 10 long 1 3/4 in across lube myself and no preparation I back up until I wanna scream and immediately sissy hasn’t and loosen up I slowly fuck myself coming down from the forced sissygasm and when there is little restaurant I move to the tub and the second bbc takes me 2” across and almost pass out from the sear pain and panic he goes all the way in till I see a bulge in my belly and feel him start to expand vibrations and he swurtsdeep i me hot liquid that has billions of his babies in it trying to impregnate me and I wish he could and have another sissy gasman Cummings in a little balloon he has put on my tiny pp like a condom he continued to breed me until I was ready for his master and puls out and spinning me around to clean his cock while he gets his master lined up and shocks me without warning penetrating my gaped hole leaking his cum I deepthroat him trying to get away from the bill that is ruining my little gaping asshole  ow I’m impailed at both ends deep thrusting cock going ball deep playing with me making me cum over and over again fillling my little balloon cum he pulls the little balloon from mylittle pp and squirting it in my ass laughing at me telling me I’m his little sissy faggot cock pleaser now , I’m crying because I know it’s true I’m a sissy faggot for his pleasure my cum that he squeezed in me cool the burning and he leaves me there gaping leaking cum telling me that my wife will be pregnant by the time he leaves and she is at the bathroom door looking at me on all 4s and a big cock still in my mouth with me still Bobbing up and down envollenteerly and she licked the bbc clean and rubs my sore ass telling me she is going to save me by pleasuring this big bad mean cock so he won’t hurt her lil man’s sissy ass anymore and rubs my sore hole  telling me that it’s as big as any gaping hole she has ever seen n someone nd that I have to be ready in 10 minutes or she is starting with out me and I won’t even get to clean her after she is done getting pregnant and gaping as big as me and I cum again and lay flat in the tub letting water rush in my ruined hole knowing I’m ina perfect relationship with her 

• Like 1

• Members

Claven, I like your way of thinking. I love the same thing except I like to have my cock in her pussy and the Toy in her ass and a prostate vibrating toy in my ass. Moans and screams of pleasure from both of us

• Members

Definitely, with my partner, he knows how to press all the right buttons!

Mr Cheeky has me sitting on a vibe during dinner.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, tootimidchelsea said:

How to enter:

Details:

Both can be quite fun and exciting but with your partner is a more satisfying activity.

• Like 1

• Members

Nice!!

We prefer using toys and exploring with them, it adds to the overall excitement and experience, and there are so many different toy options you can experiment with it opens up a whole new world of orgasmic experiences and pleasures.

• Like 1

We have a special wand reserved just for when we are together. It takes the pressure off of both of us, allowing us each to pursue our orgasms while knowing the other will be able to fully enjoy one way or another. 

10 hours ago, tootimidchelsea said:

How to enter:

Details:

Both we love useing them watching each other get off bring out the freak in me 

• Like 2

• Members

Both! Gspot alone with toys, feels so good. Making a mess is so worth the cleanup. 
With a partner can be amazing as well. My ex was intimidated by my toys in the beginning of our relationship but soon loved using them on me. Especially when I used them on him! 🍆😛

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, tootimidchelsea said:

How to enter:

Details:

15 hours ago, tootimidchelsea said:

How to enter:

Details:

Use with partner and self masturbation love my toys ever since I started my toy sex collection. I have had the most fun and the strongest orgasms with plenty of squirting.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, tootimidchelsea said:

How to enter:

Details:

I myself personally prefer 😌 self play masterbation with my too timid toys I mean don't get me wrong with a partner is fun too but self play is so much better for me just my personal opinion 💦n I myself have to use my toys at all times much more satisfying than without them I cannot name one fav toy because I have so many and well each one does different things better n helps reach my orgasms differently and well they get the job done with a bang💥

• Like 1