Official Community Forums Home

REAL-WORLD LUST

• Members
26 minutes ago, Erin1984 said:

I have been out for a while from this forum.
 Reading about yoga pants made me share as well. I luv wearing yoga pants and try to work my ass daily.  39yo, 3 kids. I get pretty turned on when i wear yoga pants and guys check me out in public.  And i know my hubby doesnt mind. 

99949D77-A415-4C0D-B5E5-BE944A438BA2.thumb.jpeg.5bc08e337b235558488f55178c52478e.jpeg

F02EA8D7-0331-45FF-8537-E7364D8F972C.thumb.jpeg.12ceb2e5328e258fb402e47ab1fb2814.jpeg

Squat I say!  Looking more than good.  You look marvelous !

• Members

Mmmm, Erin1984, you DO have a very nice ass! And as I've said here before, when you go out in public in those yoga pants, you can be very sure that everywhere you go, guys are looking lustfully at those amazing cheeks, wishing so badly that they could touch and squeeze them...

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Today is another one of those days when the hot lava of Lust is flowing through my veins all day and occupying most of my thoughts. Sure enough, out at the stores today, I saw plenty of Yoga pants and exercise shorts, and I felt the fire of wanting to pull those down and fuck every single one of those females. Jungle Sex. The lion with the iron rod, plunging it into any female showing her ass.

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...
  • Members

At the airport now for the 4th time in 2 weeks, and as always, there are incredible Female asses going by, in every direction, covered only with a thin layer of Yoga Pants material... Wow all these amazing Asses... Tight round butt cheeks, some of which bounce "just so" as the girl walks... Mmmmmm.......

• Like 1

• Members
34 minutes ago, BrendenB said:

At the airport now for the 4th time in 2 weeks, and as always, there are incredible Female asses going by, in every direction, covered only with a thin layer of Yoga Pants material... Wow all these amazing Asses... Tight round butt cheeks, some of which bounce "just so" as the girl walks... Mmmmmm.......

I would love to watch you as you watch them walk past!! 😉

• Members

I was at a volleyball tournament yesterday and talk about some tight asses and camel toes. Damn!

• Members
On 8/20/2023 at 2:16 PM, Rio said:

I was at a volleyball tournament yesterday and talk about some tight asses and camel toes. Damn!

Oh HELL yes! Those volleyball shorts are incredibly SEXY, and those female athletes usually have tight round asses ...

• Members
On 8/20/2023 at 11:49 AM, NervousNelly said:

I would love to watch you as you watch them walk past!! 😉

Probably not a lot to see on the "outside" (I usually do a good job hiding the Boner in my shorts) but on the inside there is a raging forest fire of Lust going on! As I've said before, it's all I can do to keep my hands to myself...

• Like 1

• Members

Saw a woman in the grocery store today with skin-tight Yoga shorts on, gawd she had a perfectly round and slightly large bubble butt... I was so tempted to go up and say, "DAMN, girl, you have an AMAZING tush!" Would have loved to hear her say, with a smile, "Well thank you, baby... You wanna touch it?" "Right here?" I'd say... "Why not" she'd reply... And to just be able to slide my hand over those gorgeous Orbs for a minute.... WOW.....

• Like 1

• Members
On 4/16/2023 at 11:52 AM, BrendenB said:

milf-sexy.gif

Absolutely stupendass! I'd smother while I was licking and sucking on her browneye between those gorgeous globes.