Official Community Forums Home

Regular Sex Just Doesn't Do It Anymore

kioko24

this forum helped me out when i was a scared beginner. not that i'm an expert (yet ;) ). now i have a problem.... i LOVE anal play and sex. i can't get enough. my boyfriend is somewhat abliging but a little bummed that i rather do that then "regular" sex. the problem comes in that before we tried anal, i could orgasim almost EVERY time with some manual stimulation to my clit. since anal, we do the same thing and nothing. it's like my body knows how good the orgasim is with anal so it just rather wait for that. it's caused a bit of a problem. my boyfriend is starting to feel he isn't "fulfilling" my needs and i'm getting frustrated cause even though i LOVE anal, i don't want it to be the ONLY thing i can do to get to orgasim.

am i a freak here or has anyone else experienced this? i would welcome any and ALL suggestions on what to do.

• Members

There was a time when I was with my first boyfriend that I had A LOT of anal sex. I was totally fascinated by the intense orgasms that I would have, and really wanted to have what I felt was "the best" orgasms. Then, my next partner was not into anal sex (don't know why) so I went without for a few years, except a few nights of drunken sex or my toy play. What I learned during that time was, if I had multiple orgasms with that partner, that was better in some ways than my anal orgasms. I got off on the intensity of the build-up to multiples instead of the feeling itself (cause there is a difference in feeling).

SO, I do not think you are a freak or that you have a problem. I do understand, however, that you would want to have regular sex that is fullfilling and pleasurable too. I do not advocate having only anal sex - I think it is a welcome addition to a healthy sex life. Therefore, I would suggest trying to obtain multiple orgasms - through toys, finger stimulation, oral stimulation. OR, if you really love the anal stimulation, try doing a DP with an anal plug or vibrator in your ass. This will give your bf a thrill too, and will give you that anal stim that you love. Just keep those open lines of communication open with your bf and try to give each other as much pleasure as possible!

Mikayla

• 4 months later...
  • Members
this forum helped me out when i was a scared beginner. not that i'm an expert (yet ;) ). now i have a problem.... i LOVE anal play and sex. i can't get enough. my boyfriend is somewhat abliging but a little bummed that i rather do that then "regular" sex. the problem comes in that before we tried anal, i could orgasim almost EVERY time with some manual stimulation to my clit. since anal, we do the same thing and nothing. it's like my body knows how good the orgasim is with anal so it just rather wait for that. it's caused a bit of a problem. my boyfriend is starting to feel he isn't "fulfilling" my needs and i'm getting frustrated cause even though i LOVE anal, i don't want it to be the ONLY thing i can do to get to orgasim.

am i a freak here or has anyone else experienced this? i would welcome any and ALL suggestions on what to do.

My wife also loves anal sex. She had orgasms through vaginal sex, they just weren't as intense. Over the years, the frequency of vaginal sex we had went down and the frequency of anal sex went up. Last July we were discussing it, and my wife admitted she only had vaginal sex because she felt it was "normal," and that she thought I might want it. After assuring her I would be quite happy only having anal sex, that's what we've done. We haven't had vaginal sex since last July, and our sex life is great.

I really think your boyfriend's concern is that he thinks he is unable to please you vaginally. Explain to your boyfriend that he is an incredible lover who knows just how to please you, and that you love him in your vagina, but you really love having him in your ass. I'm certain he'll be happy to oblige once he realizes it's not that he can't please you vaginally, but that you simply prefer anal sex.

• Members
I do not advocate having only anal sex...

Mikayla,

I guess I'm intrigued as to why you don't advocate having only anal sex? Since trying anal sex over 14 years ago, my wife and I have rarely had vaginal sex. We haven't had vaginal sex in nearly a year, and have a perfectly healthy sex life. It does include anal sex, but there is usually anal play involved there too. It is simply a preference of my wife and I.