Official Community Forums Home

FAVORITE SEX TOY

Chrismr

• Members

Vibrating anal beads while my finger plays with Her g spot causing her to squirt

• Members

bullet vib my tongue and fingers

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I like to play with the the Love Wand,Orgasmic Octopus,Nipple Clamps.So far they work the best.Im sure their is more to come.😁

• Members

I got this for my birthday. It drives me crazy, so intense. There are so many settings l'm still exploring it. I've cried, screamed, and almost levitated with the sensations it brings. I bought from the company's website, not from Amazon, but there's no reason not to buy from them, either! It's a nice little ride. I haven't used a Hitachi - feeling that's in my future tho! With love from Newbie HappyNow

Screenshot_2023-05-16-17-49-40-68_b5f6883d2c20a96c53babc0b4ac88108.jpg

• Members

New toys can be fun.Wife liked the Nubby Tongue Finger Vibe a lot.We also got the Bulbed G-Spot Viberator witch is a little small.But thats ok, it gets her started and wanting something more and little deeper .Who am I to say no😋.The girl likes it when the toy box come out.So after hours of fun ,I will be looking into battey stocks lol.Its worth every dallor, happy wife happy life.P.S Hell ya I get mine.