Official Community Forums Home

Highway Stop

Magellan

• Members

Okay, kinda funny story, wife and I stopped at a rest stop on I-10, had been talking about sex and got a little worked up so she was going to give me a blow job at the rest stop. She got down to business and I was getting close to the finish line when all of a sudden there’s a flashlight shining through the window and a cop is standing there. We take a minute to compose ourselves, embarrassed. He says you know doing that in public is illegal, then asks if we’re married. I say yes, he just says well, congratulations to the two of you, and keep up the good work to my wife , but do it at home 

• Like 1

• Members

It reminds me of a similar incident a number of years ago. My cousin was a cop up north and I went on a ride along with him. We're going down this back road and a car was off on the side parked along a wooded area. My cousin said this looks kind of strange so he pulls up slowly and we get out, walk around the car, and there they were, two high school boys so enthralled in each other that didn't even know we were there. One was on his knees with the others cock in his mouth. My cousin clears his throat and said fellas there's a better place to do that so put it in your pants and move on. We laughed all night long after that.

• Members
On 4/11/2023 at 5:32 PM, Rio said:

It reminds me of a similar incident a number of years ago. My cousin was a cop up north and I went on a ride along with him. We're going down this back road and a car was off on the side parked along a wooded area. My cousin said this looks kind of strange so he pulls up slowly and we get out, walk around the car, and there they were, two high school boys so enthralled in each other that didn't even know we were there. One was on his knees with the others cock in his mouth. My cousin clears his throat and said fellas there's a better place to do that so put it in your pants and move on. We laughed all night long after that.

Haha that’s awesome