Official Community Forums Home

Fantasies

I was with a women once that wanted me to choke her and slap her. I took me off guard for a second but it was a turn on. She just wanted to be  my sex slave and the harder and more rough it got the wet and more turned on she got. I haven’t ever found another women into that but it would be nice to play again

• Like 2

• Members
7 minutes ago, Lickuright34 said:

I was with a women once that wanted me to choke her and slap her. I took me off guard for a second but it was a turn on. She just wanted to be  my sex slave and the harder and more rough it got the wet and more turned on she got. I haven’t ever found another women into that but it would be nice to play again

Yeah that’s a certain level most women aren’t comfortable with. I can play there on occasion. Just not live there. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

A couple of years ago when I was single. I went to a nudist beach. I did and still do that on regular basis. So that's not really a secret or fantasy. But I saw a woman there who instantly turned me on. Until so far nothing out of the ordinary. I mean something like that happens all the time. The only problem on a nudist beach is that it's not that easy to hide. 

So she noticed and walked straight towards me. Again it can go two ways. But the was that I knew her. She's a colleague of mine (she still it) I've always had a it of a thing for her. She Colombian and only 4,6 feet tall with everything in the right places only smaller. Long black hair that reaches her bum, dark brown eyes and light brown skin. On top of that she is a really nice person. 

Especially when she walked towards me, not bothering to hide anything from herself. I got a really good look on her cleanly shaved pussy. Well at least the to of the crack, it even made me harder. Her firm breatsts bounced slightly up and down and I noticed that her dark brown nipples were hard. It couldn't have been from the cold. Because it was a warm day. So I got my hopes a little more up. Because I was really afraid that she was going to be angry with me and tell on me at work. 

But instead of yelling at me she stopped in front of me and turned around two times to give me a good look at her entire body. I noticed that she wasn't to steady on her feet. But never the less I enjoyed the view. When she started to ask me if I appreciated the view. I noticed that she was a bit drunk. I told her that she was a very beautiful woman and that I really liked what I saw. She smiled and said 'yeah I noticed' while pointing at my painfully hard cock. Luckily there weren't many people on the beach who could notice it. Getting a hard-on at a nudist beach isn't that uncommon just uncomfortable and awkward. But most man suffer from it from time to time. No worries there. But having a erection that is so I credibly hard that it actually starts to hurt, that is a entirely different story. 

'It must be really uncomfortable.' She said, it wasn't a question rather more a notification. 'You poor thing shall little............help you?' 

Sure I wouldn't mind, but then again I didn't want to take advantage of a drunk woman. So I told her 'Look......... I really appreciate the offer and believe me this is really hard for me too say. But I am afraid that I have to pass.'

'why?' she asked. 'because I had a view drinks? That's because that no good boyfriend of mine is off with his buddies again. Probably ending up in some strip club. While I get to wait for him at home while he gets jerked off by some girl who had lead him on the podium. Oh yes that's what my wonderful boyfriend loves so much. Hanging out with his buddies and getting a hand job in front of a audience.' 

I had not expected such a reaction and was therefore left pretty speechless. 

'But correct me if I am wrong, when I say that you wouldn't mind to have a go at me right this moment.' She said with a smile that would almost made me cum prematurely. 

I know that it isn't entirety ethical, but I just couldn't help myself anymore. I got on my knees from my sitting position and I pulled her towards me. We were face to face now.

'I am not looking for love, I just want to be fucked really hard!' She said. 

Well who was I to deny her such a request. And that was exactly what I didn't. I already have a thing for little woman. But having the opportunity to have my way with to my eyes a south American goddess was really...... Well great. Fucking becomes so much easier with a feather light woman who is amazing flexible too.   For example a standing 69 becomes much easier and definitely more enjoyable. But she wanted to be fucked hard. So I did in every hole that would fit my cock in. I must admit that her ass was really tight and the first time I pushed my cock all the way in she gasped for air. But she didn't backed off. We had some really filthy and hard sex and we both enjoyed it a lot. I knew it probably a once in a lifetime opportunity. So I took it all and so did she. 

I know it isn't really a fantasy bit it's really a very good memorie to think of when I'm having sex or when I masturbate. 

• Members

Great story and I would love to be in that position sometime. As far as your last line, thinking about it while you masturbate, I am doing the same thing right now.

• Members

Has anybody ever read the book Priest by Sierra Simone? I would love to reenact every single spicy scene! I think about them quite often. So very naughty. 😈

• Members
5 hours ago, Rixie said:

Has anybody ever read the book Priest by Sierra Simone? I would love to reenact every single spicy scene! I think about them quite often. So very naughty. 😈

I quickly read some reviews and it definitely got my attention. I placed it on my reading list.  I am currently reading a novel from Lous Paul Boon. A Belgium writer, who used to write very obscene and very disturbing novals and at the same time extremely hot. Some of the scenes in his books made me even feel ashamed of myself. Simply because the way it was written got me extremely hard. Therefore reading the book takes me quit a bit longer than I usually would. Simply because I need to masturbate all the time. 

• Members

I looked up the book Priest and there are several by that author, Sinner,  Saint ….is there one that is better than the other… I’m an avid reader and once in awhile like a good steamy book… have read the Anne Rice  sleeping Beauty …hit… what does one suggest for a good hot novel?

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members
On 4/19/2023 at 7:55 PM, michelleddd said:

What is your favorite sexual fantasy?  

I love doing role play.  So many options!  I guess my fav is a sexy burglar breaks in while I'm asleep, tying me to bed, and OMG......

• Like 2

• Members
29 minutes ago, Dancer said:

I love doing role play.  So many options!  I guess my fav is a sexy burglar breaks in while I'm asleep, tying me to bed, and OMG......

And then what? Don't tease us!

• Like 1

• Members
On 5/19/2023 at 5:15 PM, Lovecake said:

I looked up the book Priest and there are several by that author, Sinner,  Saint ….is there one that is better than the other… I’m an avid reader and once in awhile like a good steamy book… have read the Anne Rice  sleeping Beauty …hit… what does one suggest for a good hot novel?

Sorry for the late reply, it’s sort of a series. Priest is the first one where you meet the characters. You wouldn’t need to read them in order but the sex scenes definitely het rougher as it goes on, moving into CNC territory. 

• Like 1

• Members
On 5/19/2023 at 4:29 PM, Barewalker said:

I quickly read some reviews and it definitely got my attention. I placed it on my reading list.  I am currently reading a novel from Lous Paul Boon. A Belgium writer, who used to write very obscene and very disturbing novals and at the same time extremely hot. Some of the scenes in his books made me even feel ashamed of myself. Simply because the way it was written got me extremely hard. Therefore reading the book takes me quit a bit longer than I usually would. Simply because I need to masturbate all the time. 

Ooh, I’ve not heard of that author. I’ll have to check him out. I hear you about needing to take breaks. Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do 😉

• Members

69 with a fantastically hot woman, we both Cum at the same time. Then we make each other Cum again doing more Oral on each other. Finish with some loud missionary Fucking.

• Like 6

• 7 months later...
  • Members

My wife enters a fucking contest seeing who can fuck the most cocks in an hour, with me and the crowd cheering her on.

• Like 3

• Members

I  have a few unfulfilled fantasies. Would love a threesome with 2 sexy fem trannies. Suckling v2 cocks.at the same time 

Edited by Majikal1
spelling
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Mine is sitting on my deck at the Lake while my wife is sucking my cock and her girlfriend climbs up on the bench and puts her gorgeous wet pussy on my face! 

Still just a fantasy & NO participation from the girlfriend.  Yet. 😛  

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Having a MFM with my wife.  

• Like 2

• Members

Cuff my lady to the bed, blindfold her then using fingers and mouth all over her body to get her senses tingling slowly work down to lick between her legs. I would bring her just on the edge of an orgasm then secretly bring my bwc friend in to slowly slip inside her. She would know immediately that it wasn’t my dick stretching her out. Once he worked it in to the hilt I would start licking her clit. I imagine she would resist at the beginning of his entry but would be so overwhelmed by the sensation as he entered and I lick that her resistance would be surrender to the incredible feeling of fullness. 

• Like 7

• 1 month later...
  • Members
On 2/3/2024 at 8:28 PM, Majikal1 said:

I  have a few unfulfilled fantasies. Would love a threesome with 2 sexy fem trannies. Suckling v2 cocks.at the same time 

That are well hung too, would be a turn on. 

• Like 1

• Members
On 4/19/2023 at 6:55 PM, michelleddd said:

What is your favorite sexual fantasy?  Either a secret one or one your partner knows about. 
And do they  participate ? 

Or is yours a secret go to spank bank type of fantasy?

Would love to see my wife get fucked doggy style by a very well hung man.  She has dildos that are a little over 7” in circumference, so I know what she can take. That would be a nice view. 

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

My husband wants to see me have sex with another guy.

• Like 4

• Members
3 minutes ago, Kirock66 said:

My husband wants to see me have sex with another guy.

Do it.

• Like 2